/chapter 4/

/Bella's POV/

I wake up and feel two strong arms wrapped tightly around my waist I try to get up but I could not get out of his grip. I hear him softly snore and he looks so adorable when he is sleeping. He starts to wake up so I pretend to be sleeping.

" Good morning beautiful. " he says I blush really badly.

" Good morning handsome. " I say shyly he blushes. Then he starts to lean in and he kisses me.  I immediately start to kiss back.

" ADI. " Tal yells busting through the door.  I pretend to be sleeping.

" Dude shh she is sleeping. " Adi says.

"Do you like her?" Tal asks.

" I-I do. " Adi says stuttering he is so cute.  I blush as he says this. I push my face into his stomach to hide my face I start to fake snore.

" Do you think she likes me?" Adi asks
I kiss Adi's stomach.

" I like you Adi. " I mumble into his stomach.

" I pretty sure she does because she really didn't hang out with any of the other guys. " Tal says clearly not hearing what I said.

" Why did you come in here in the first place?" Adi asks.

" Well I was going to tell you guys that we made pancakes but sense she is still sleeping you can come and get some when she wakes up. " Tal says. I move off of Adi and make it seem like I had just woken up but I moved to far and fell onto the floor.

" Ow. " I say and then I just lay on the floor for a little bit.

" Are you OK?" Adi asks in between laughs.

" I am fine. " I say sitting up.

" Why is Tal in here?" I ask pretending not to have Heard there whole conversation.

" Well I came to tell you guys that Savannah made pancakes. " Tal says

" WAIT YOU LET SAVANNAH COOK PANCAKES!?" I yell then I run down stairs to see the pan is on fire. 

" What did you do?" I ask

" Well I tried to make pancakes but then I burned them and then I started a fire. " She explains.  I grab the pan and run water in it to put the fire out then I grab another pan and start to make pancakes.

/ Adi's POV/

" WAIT YOU LET SAVANNAH COOK PANCAKES!?" Bella yells then runs down stairs.  I laugh at how cute she is.

" You should ask her out. " Tal says

" Maybe, but I don't know if she likes me back. " I say even though I know she does.

" She totally does. " Tal says.

" We should probably go and check on the girls. " I say.  We walk down the stairs and see Bella putting out a fire then she starts to cook more pancakes. She turns on some music and starts humming along.

" Why does it smell like there was a fire?" Tal asks.

" I tried making pancakes. " Savannah says.

" She is not a good cook that's why I yelled and ran down here. " Bella says.

" Are you a good cook?" I ask.

" You tell me. " She says handing me and plate with a bunch of pancakes on it I take one and put it on my plate I take a bite of it.

" You are an amazing cook. " I say she slightly blushes.