Friends - Percy

Things were getting weird. I didn't really want to get the seven involved, but there was no way to do that unless Briseis and Agamemnon decided they wanted to go back to the underworld. Which they didn't, but I'm not saying I blame them. Annabeth hurried back to the house, and I could see her rushing up the steps, she looked like she had just seen a ghost.

   Which of course, we both just had. I decided not to dwell on it as she burst in the door, almost shattering it in the process."Can...I..Talk...To you?" She gasped, wheezing from her sprint."Er... yeah" I took her hand and sat down with her on the couch. Briseis excused herself and left, while Chiron leaned down and told Agamemnon something that made him leave the room.

    "So... I got a prophecy, like we were hoping for." Chiron nodded and told her to go on. She gulped, and then recited the prophecy.

   "Books of old, rise to new, all those that were slew, shall rise again and assist the fight, the hero heel and his plight." She turned to Chiron and gave him a pointed look. He clearly got something, and his breath caught in his throat. He seemed to have paled drastically, and his breaths were shallow.

"My mother told me to watch for the heel. It's him, Chiron!" He nodded, turned around and said, with his back facing us," We need the seven. Nico and William Solace as well. It's important." Annabeth looked to me and then back at Chiron. "We will."

—+=+=+=TIME SKIP=+=+=+—

   We sat around the dead campfire pit, talking anxiously as we waited for Chiron. Me and Annabeth beside each other, Hazel and Frank, And for some reason Nico and Will. Piper, Jason and Leo were looking at each other, talking in low tones, with an occasional look at Nico and Will.

   "His hoodie!" Was the only thing I could make out. I looked at Nico's hoodie and saw that it wasn't his. I had seen Will wear it, and it looked to be way too long for him. It had a sunshine graphic on the front, with the words Apollo kid beneath it. Definitely not his.

   We were waiting for what seemed like forever when Chiron finally showed up. He briefed the others on what had happened and the prophecy Annabeth had received from Rachel. He said," Have you heard the legend of Achilles?" About half of us nodded, and he sighed." You all are demigods, I would expect better from you!" He began filling them in while I half listened.

   We heard shouts coming from the dining pavilion, and we were all up in a flash, weapons drawn. Chiron sighed, and waved us onward. " I never do get to finish a lesson do I?" We started sprinting for the open air pavilion, when we saw a familiar glowing. Uh oh, I thought.

   By the time we got there, the glow had subsided and two men stood there, a blonde and a brunette with darker skin, just like how Annabeth had said Rachel described them. The blonde one, who I assumed was Achilles, was yelling and shaking his sword threateningly at Nyssa, who was trying to be diplomatic. The brunette was behind him, half looking scared and angry he whispered in Achilles ear and gripped his arm, he lowered his sword for a split second, then we crashed into the hall and chaos broke loose.

   Feeling trapped because of the weapons, he lifted his sword arm and narrowed his eyes despite brunettes," Achilles! They're Children!" Chiron finally gets there, sees Nyssas' impending doom, and shouts," PELIDES!" They freeze in their tracks and turn slowly to Chiron. They stare at him, eyes round in shock, and Brunette begins to smile." Hello, Chiron." Achilles says in disbelief. Oh gods, what have we done?

——————
A/N Thank you so much! Haha I'm evil. Keep reading to find out what happens next!