Chapter 20

For MoopyMips

"Scott. It's Saturday. Why are you walking me up at six?" I pulled the covers over my head. Scott came under the covers with me, kissing the back of my neck.

"I have something to make up to you. Wake up." He whispered seductively into my ear. I rolled onto my back. He lowered his lips to brush against mine. "But not that." I groaned in frustration.

"Are you fucking serious?!" He pulled the covers from where they were over my face. "I hate you." He raised one of his eyebrows.

"You know you love me." He sat on the edge of the bed next to me. I pulled his into a soft kiss. I smiled as I pulled away.

"And I know you love me." He grinned, leaning down to capture me in another kiss. I slipped my arms around his neck. I just wanted him to give into me. I thought he trusted me enough after I helped him yesterday with the whole Elena thing. I gasped as he moved one of my legs out of the way so he could place himself between me. He moved to kiss under my jaw, taking the most sensitive parts in his teeth.

"I have a surprise for you today."

"Uh-huh...." My breath caught in my throat when he bit a certain spot.

"Zel is at a friends until tomorrow." I think I was beginning to like the sound of this. He put his lips near my ear. "I'm taking you on a date." I pushed his chest away.

"A d-date?" I scrambled up to a sitting position. "Like out to dinner?"

"Well yeah. I thought you would be excited."

"We can't." He looked at me in surprise. "What if we get caught? You could get in trouble and-" He put a finger on my lips to signal me to be quiet.

"If you would let me explain the whole situation you would know that we would be three hours away from this town. Three hours away from being caught."

"Is three hours enough?" He brushed his fingers along my cheek.

"I think so." He placed a kiss on my forehead before getting up to get dressed. I brought my knees to my chest.

"This will be my first date. Ever." He came over to brush a piece of my hair to the side.

"I hope I make it perfect for you." I sat up on the bed on my knees.

"It's impossible for you not." I pulled him into a tight hug. I felt content in those moments. They didn't have to be extremely intimate. In fact, the less intimate moments is what made my heart beat faster. Like hugging him. "So where are you taking me?" I asked Scott as we began driving.

"It's a surprise." He put his hand on my thigh. It wasn't to tempt me. It was to make me more comfortable. It was working too. I relaxed in my seat, leaning awkwardly on the console so I could rest my head against his shoulder.

"How did my test come out negative?"

"Because that was my test." He switched the tests for me. "They were going to send you to rehab. A very bad rehab." I held the hand he had resting against my thigh. I laced my fingers through his.

"Thank you." He quickly kissed my forehead.

"It's no problem." He gave my hand a tight squeeze. "I want you to be safe. Happy. You deserve it after all the shit you went through."

"Aren't you sweet?" I think I actually fell asleep for the rest of the ride. Three hours in a car. It was so boring. Scott wasn't much fun either. He would be talking to me then all the sudden cut mid sentence to focus on the road. It was like he couldn't do two things at once. Strike that. I know he can do two things at once.