important notice.

(please know if this comes off as harsh, i'm sorry, but with how old this book is and for others to understand, i had to raise my hand to do this sort of thing.)

now, this wasn't something i thought i would need to address since i'm sure all of you are aware of others' different opinions and what's to be respected. because, although this book is old (and cringe when i look back at this now) and something i've left up for others to read anyways, i'm still aware of what you all are commenting. And that includes cursing other users who comment on this book - doesn't matter if the comment's old or new.

don't feel offended if this feels targeted to any of you, because i'm posting this for everyone to understand and realize, that i'd rather not let an argument go out because of a fanfiction. or rather, any fanfiction out there.

whatever you feel about this fanfiction, if it wasn't how you preferred, wasn't how you ended, etc., then that's how you feel about it. i'm not obligated to make you like it. whatever you comment, as strange and out of proportion it gets at times, i try to not mind since as long as you know this is all kept in-fiction and know that it's wrong to want irl, then go wild, sure.

but know one thing: starting pointless feuds and directly insulting others in the comments? don't do that. really, if the comment isn't one you like, then don't reply to it. ignore it. leave it be. just... don't start a conflict with other users over what they typed. respect others instead of insulting others blatantly for what was commented years ago and the likes. as odd as they'd be at times. if not, then just leave them be, yeah?

the only reason i'm putting this out after how many years is mostly to remind you all that this story is a fanfiction. as well as a story i don't focus on anymore. but know i will intervene if this type of situation comes to my attention again. this goes to comments that would go borderline if ever. i'd rather not resort to unpublishing this book since there are others who enjoy reading the story (even if i dont enjoy it as i used to) and i don't mind having it up unless it gets too out of hand. 

hate the book if you wanna, i don't necessarily mind if you prefer other books over this, that's fine. but i won't tolerate people getting hurt here.

so don't go attacking people, alright? i know we're all capable of respecting others.

if you understand, thank you. if you dont, well, i'm sure you know how to leave this book in that case.