Chapter 38: Can you keep it a secret?

A/N: Please read the author's note at the end

Previously in Back to Reality:

"Meh." We told each other jokes, and I was zoned out, then next thing I knew I was leaning forward, and Liam and I started kissing.

Back to Reality Jade!

Shit! I jerked back a bit, and realized what just happened.

I kissed Liam while he was dating someone else.

Holy.F*ck.

________________

Jade's POV:

Shit! Shit! Shit! I shouldn't have done that.

"Jade, it's okay, it was just one kiss." Liam said, then I went for another kiss. I pulled back again, realizing what I did.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I yelled.

"Jade, do you have feelings for m-''

''NOO! Liam why would I do that. Especially when your dating Sophia.'' I stated. There was an awkward moment of silence, well except the music, since we are in a club.

"I think we should take the idiots." I said.

"Agree.'' Liam said, before we had to get the idiots.

*at the hotel*

"What a 'coincidence' that we are in the same hotel. And the same floor, and we are across from each other.'' Liam joked. We made a plan, on Sunday that I recruit the girls to Texas and go to the club. We also had Simon, and Sam with us to help with the plan.

''Anways, we should go into my room first." I said.

"Yeah, and let's leave the idiots here.'' Liam said, pointing to the ground.

"Good idea." I said. I let Perrie to the ground softly, while Liam left the two boys on the ground.

I went to my door, I slid my card on the thingy ma-bob, and opened the door. When we walked in, I couldn't be more surprise, and same with Liam. I was about to scream, but someone covered my mouth and dragged me away.

Harry's POV:

I heard voices outside, so I went to peak, and saw Jade and Liam, dragging four drunk dead people with them. They were talking, until Jade took out her card and slid it in. Oh no, then they'll find out, about Niall and Jesy. Oh man, I'm so scarred life.

*FLASHBACK*

I was watching some news, until I heard some moaning. I went to check, and saw Niall and Jesy making out while walking to Jesy's room. Oh.My.God. But- What- Oh- Ew- I just can't.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I immediately opened the door, and went to cover both of their mouths. Once I covered both of their mouths, I dragged them into my room, leaving the drunk people there alone. I let go of them and shut the door, and looked at them seriously.

"What the hell?" They both said in unison.

"Seriously? Recruiting us to a club to forgive each other? That's plain old stupid." I said.

"How did you kn-''

"Well, let's just look to the right? Shall we?''

*FLASHBACK*

Everyone was waiting outside, and I was outside the couch, and I wondering what's taking forever for Liam, so I went to overhear and I heard Liam talking on the phone. Again.