6|

After 3 hours:

The door bell rang. I went to open the door. "Hey...y/n...I am sorry I was busy...I couldn't talk" he said.

I decided to leave the 'clothes' matter. I didn't care about it now. I know what should be done. I will definitely take revenge. "Was it more important then me, whatever shit you were doing?. First things first, where were you?" I asked.

"I was at Harry's house, doing some of his work. He called me that he needed me so I went. I didn't wake you up or else you'd be disturbed".

"And what was so painful that you were keep on yelling 'ouch'?"

"Oh.. yeah....um...Harry...it was Harry...he was... um...pinching me and punching me and....yeah...so...that was...um... painful..."

I knew he was lying.

I was so angry inside.

"Um...Tom? Can we watch Netflix?" I asked.

"Hell no, I am so sleepy. You can watch it, I won't.

I ignored him and went to watch Netflix with popcorn and soda.

After awhile, my phone rang. "Oh my god! It's John!" I said to myself.

John is my childhood best friend. We met in 4th grade and are friends to this day. We text sometimes but we never talked on the phone

"Hey, John! What's up?"

"Nothing much..uh..I am having a party at my house. Thought I'd invite you. Just friends and close ones"

"Sure..yeah..why not?"

"At 9, okay?"

"Yeah, no problem. Bye"