bruises to love (part 35)

Ashley's pov - I got up from my amazing bed. It felt so amazing to wake and not have to worry about drama of anything. It was a drama  free day. Austin was still in bed sleep. He looked like a angel. I kissed his forehead and went to go get in the shower. When I got out I felt so refreshed. I did all I had to do and went down to go cook breakfast. Lucy, My mom and mama mahone went out for breakfast. So it was only me and Austin. I made him so pancakes since I knew he loved them so much. I was almost done when I felt someone's hands on my waist. I knew it was Austins.... I smiled to myself.

Austin " hey gorgeous" he said and kissed me neck.

He has his sleepy deep voice. omfg so sexy. I had to control myself.

Ashley - " hehe hi sexy"

Austin - " thank you for making me breakfast baby" he said and kissed my neck again.

Ashley " its no problem" I smiled and kissed him

We ate At the table and talked about everything. I miss having convos like these. All the drama we have been dealing with it brought us closer to be honest. I think everything that comes at us in the future we will be able to handle.

Ashley - "Austin I love you so much, thank you for everything you do for me, I could never thank you so much" I started crying I just love him so much.

Austin - "aww baby you don't have to thank me. I would do anything for you. You are my angel. No matter what the world may bring us I will always be by yourside. "

I just kissed him with so much passion. I grabbed his face gently and wrapped my legs around his waist and he put me down on the couch and got on top of me and started kissing my neck. He was just so amazing. I didn't want to stop. His lips went all over my body and I didn't stop him one bit. My boyfriend is so sexy. Any girl would love to be in my place right now. Austin kept going and going. Until I heard a little girl scream. I turned around and it was lucy. I got up frustrated because every time me and Austin do these kind of things they always come and stop it. 

Lucy - " mommy mommy Austin and Ashley were doing something nasty on the couch."

Ashley - " urgh no we weren't we were just kissing"

Tiffany - Ashley you two need to stop, and be careful."

Mama -" I agress with tiffany"

Austin - " but we are in love that's what couples do duuh"

I went upstairs to go to the bathroom they were getting on my nerves. We never get an privacy.

Mama M- "Austin you have to shoot your new video today, for 11:11"

Austin - "ok what time I gotta be there?"

Mama -" In an hour"

Ashley's pov - I ran into the bathroom and I had a huge headache and I threw up in the toilet. ugh I don't feel good. I won't be able to go with Austin today.

Austin - "Babe! I'm on my way to shoot my next video are you coming??

Ashley - " uhhh no i'm not feeling well. Sorry babe!"

Austin - "If you are sick than I am staying here"

Ashley " no no no, ill be fine! go do your video shoot. If I feel any better Ill come I promise."

Austin " ok" he said sadly and kissed my head. But why were you throwing up?"

Ashley " probably just something I ate. But ill call my doctor and he will come over and see what it is" I smiled.

Austin - " aww alright. Well my mom and your mom and lucy are coming so if anything happens just call me ok?

Ashley - " I will, now go do a awesome job at your video shoot"

Austin - " I will, I love you baby" he smiled.

Ashley - " I love you too"

and with that he walked out. I was laying on the floor in the bathroom. I told him I felt ok but tbh I felt terrible I just didn't want him to stop what he was doing because I want him to worry about his carrer. I went down the steps to get my phone to call the doctor and to see what was wrong with me.

Ashley - " Hello, Doctor Smith, Can you please come over? its an emergency."

Smith - " sure thing sweetie ill be there in 10 mins!"

Ashley " ok thank you!"

I ran back up stairs to the bathroom. My stomach was killing me. WHAT THE HELL DID I EAT????

It was 10 mins and Mrs.smith showed up right on time.

Smith - "So mrs. Cole whats wrong?"

Ashley - " well my stomach hurts really bad and I threw up twice today, After I ate breakfast I started getting dizzy and wozzy and thats when I started throwing up."

Mrs. Smith - "ok  are you allergic to any of the food.?"

Ashley - " No"

Mrs - Ok I don't think it was the food then, how old are you?"

Ashley - " 17"

Mrs. Smith - " Are you on birth control?"

Ashley - " nnnn no" I said scared.

Mrs. Smith - "Ok, Mrs. Cole i'm afraid you might be pregnant......