Chapter 07

Amber's P.O.V.

*Two months later*

"Come on. You have to get up sometime." I rubbed Danielle's back as she laid face down on the couch. She found out Cameron was taking a break from MAGcon and no matter how hard I tried to tell her that it was just a break, she would just stay there forever. This is not healthy for her.

"UUUUNNNNGGGGHHH!!!!" She groaned. Oh my gosh. WOMAN! And this children, is what happens when you get obsessed over these boys. Let me think. What will get her off the couch. I got an idea.

"There's pizza on the table." Nope. Thats not going to work. What will? I have no clue. Will MAGcon get her off the couch. I have $500 saved up. I could get us another set of VIP tickets. Oh yes! I love that idea. I got off the couch and went on my phone to look up and see where and when their next stop is. Perfect.

"Danielle. I suggest you start showering cause we have some where to go in about 3 weeks." I said to her while pressing 'confirm order'. I just really hope she gets her lazy butt off the couch. Today was supposed to be a day out with me but she's been on the couch groaning and sleeping. Oh my gosh this lady needs help.

"I'm not getting up" finally something I can understand than just 'ungghh'. But I would want a more positive response thank you very much.

"Come on! You're mom is telling me constantly that you like to do things fun. So lets go do something fun other than gluing ourselves to the couch." I suggested trying to get her up. She still wouldn't budge. Fine. You made me. I got up and walked over to her body and grabbed her feet and started to pull.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Not something positive but we're getting somewhere right?

"You made me." I protested. She gripped onto the arm of the couch not letting go. I pulled harder and she lost her grip. I dusted my hands off then crossed them shifting my weight on my left foot.

"Now, get up and take a shower then meet me outside. We're going to the park." I didn't want or need any excuses so I went off to wait outside. Let's just hope she listens to me.

Danielle's P.O.V.

After that meanie left, I literally army crawled to the stars then pulled myself up with the bars on the side of the staricase. After the struggle, I army crawled again making it to my room. I let my face drag on the floor as I opened the door with the top of my head. I was in no mood to fight back. But seriously. Army crawling really does seem easier than walking up the stairs. I guess army is the way i'm getting ready today.

First. I crawled to the bathroom and laid on my back as i took off all of my clothes shoving them over to the hamper by the toilet. the bath was close enough in my reach . I put my arm around it so that the side of the tub was under my arm. I pulled myself up and turned on the shower and felt the warm water hit me. My soaps were right next to me so I grabbed them and started to wash up lazily.

~~~~~~~~~

I did what I needed to do and i felt refreshed and awake. I actually got up and walked for the first time in a bajillion years. My red towel was laying on my bed just waiting to be used after about 70 years. I grabbed it and wrapped it around myself and walked into my room from the bathroom. Let's see. She said park so that means casual. Finally, i decided on plain cut off jean shorts and a plain red v-neck. Shoes. hmm. I chose my black supras and combed out my hair topping it with a leopard print hat. I ran down the stairs and out the door to see Amber on her phone. I'mma scare her.

"BOO!" She nearly jumped ten thousand feet in the air which made me crack up.

"Ahahahahaha y-your f- ahahhaha!!!" I was laughing like a clown which seems quite scary at first but aight once you get used to it. Amber looked at me with serious eyes which made me shut up faster than a kid getting scolded. I cleared my throat and got up.