Crimson Heir of Exorcist

I... cann't help my self for not writing this theme TvT

When i know that Riku can see and make a contact with spirit... this idea coming to me. Exorcist Riku really interest me, so yeah.

I hope you will enjoy this story.

For relationship... I will let you reader to interpret the relationship to whatever you guys wish. Because i my self confused lol OvO

Thank you applelikecaramel for beta-ing this story and coloring the cover. Best friend ever, even if you insane lol.

Warning : Slight panic attack and slight blood

--------------------------------------------------------------

Both TRIGGER and I7 were asked to starred a show about supernatural thing. They were asked to enter a huge abandoned mansion and investigated it near in the middle of the night. It's for hallowen show actually, since it was near Hallowen day.

At first, Tamaki didn't want it but in the end he accepted the job with the promise of free king pudding for two months. One thing that surprised I7 members were, their center seems unwilling to do this job. When they asked about it, he only answered that he had a bad feeling. But in the end, Riku accept the job... reluctantly.

Right now, both TRIGGER and I7 alongside some of the staff were standing in front of the abandoned mansion. The mansion was located near Mt. Hiei and surrounded by thick forest. The building white wall was stained by dirt and ivy, some of the paint already peeled off. There's no light at all from the building, adding the eeriness of the mansion.

The one that will enter the building were only TRIGGER and I7 member. The staff already installed many camera inside the building, so there will be no staff entering with them. All ten of them were given flashlight and asked to gave their phone to the staff.

While the other talked about the program and preparing for other thing, a certain red head staring at the abandoned mansion with unknown emotion. For the first time no one can read the red head expression, it just... blank. Then the red head felt someone touched his shoulder, he turn around—it was Gaku.

"R—Nanase, are you alright?"

The red head nodded in answer and return his gaze toward the building again, with soft voice he muttered, "something bad will happen ...."

Hearing that made a pair of silver eyes narrow and his body tensed. Then Gaku stared toward the abandoned building, that looming in front of them. He agree with the red head, somehow he got a feeling that something bad will happen as well.

"Do you think ...," mutter the silver haired man back.

Riku shook his head and looking down. "I hope no ... but if what we think is right ...."

"We have to use that ... we won't have any other choice," mumbled the silver haired man with resigned tone. The red head still silently gazed toward the mansion, with forlorn gaze now.

He then closed his eyes and sigh. Pair of crimson eyes then turned around and looked toward the rest of both group member, each busy preparing and talking about their work. Looking at them made Riku lips curved to smile.

Riku turn around again, crimson eyes made contact with silver one. Both pair of eyes full of resolution, then they nodded their head in agreement of something. Pair of crimson eyes glanced toward his small rectangle pouch bag that hidden under his jacket with narrowed gaze.

He will do anything to make sure everyone save ... including revealing the secret that he kept for five years long. With that, he turn and walked toward where the other were. He have a work to do and he will do his best to finish this work.