Chapter 9

I saw Liam.

Out of all the people to be my neighbor it's Liam. My life is officially fuc*ed . I gave him the side eye as he walks in. I could be in my room watching tv but I gotta freaking be here.  Ugh.

We sat down and got ready to eat. My mom thought it would be an amazing idea that me and Liam sit next to each other to "bond and become friends". Eww disgusting. 

I tried my hardest to ignore him but my mom made it very very hard.

"Don't you go to the same school"
My mom said.
"Yeah we do" we answered in unison
I had the urge to laugh idk why I just did.
We talked more and more and soon the conversation changed into if we would do this again.
I tried to be polite by saying yes. And bc I didn't wanna get two ass woopings.

I got a call from Daniel and excused myself.
But when I picked it up it quickly hanged up. Maybe he pressed the wrong number or something. I went back to the table and forgot about it.

Liam looked at me weirdly so I just rolled my eyes at him.

•••••time skip
Y/n POV

I started to lead the out the door. Liam stopped me and asked if we could talk in private. I agreed

"Y/N. I'm sorry. I don't want you to think that I fought him bc im a psycho that's in love with you. It was for another reason."

"And the reason is?"

"Please believe me when I say this ok. I'm not a liar or anything. I'm being completely honest "

"Ok spit it out already "
"Ok sooo...."

——————————————————
Idk this is kinda wack. I'm just trynna finish this. It's really short too but imma try to make the next chapter way better. Tbh I don't know where I'm going with this.