#75

A/N

I hope you guys are still with meeeee😥🥺

~~~
Ariana Grande & Y/N- Forever & Always😩❤️
~~~

Ariana's POV.

"Baby." I whispered as I rolled over on top of Y/N's body trying to wake her up. "Babe, come on wake up." She groaned as she slightly opened her eyes turning over.

"Ari." She moaned as she grabbed ahold of my thighs.

"Baby, you need to get up. You know I need to get to the studio." I said as I moved around still sitting on top of her.

She pouted up at me making me pout. "Aww babe, don't do this please." I said while rubbing her up and down her hard chest.

"But babe I was hoping that we could just chill today. That is the whole point of me flying out here. You promised me more time with you." She whined throwing her head back against the pillow.

Sighing I leaned down wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Aw I know I did babe, and believe me I want to spend as much time with you as I can. But you know I have to work."

She laid her hands on my hips looking up at me as I straddled her. With a pout still on her lips.

"Mm, yeah I know. Just thought I would be the one exception for once."

I matched her pout and laced my fingers with hers. "Babyyyyy please don't be sad. Pretty please."

She smacked her lips as she slowly sat up still holding my by my waist.

"It's kinda hard not to when I never get to spend time with my girlfriend anymore."

"I know baby, I know. But I-"

She rolled her eyes slightly before cutting me off. "Yes I know Ari, it's your job. I'm not blaming you for working or trying to make you feel some type of way. It's just me being in my feelings."

I sighed. "You know if I could stay I would Y/N."

I flopped back down on the bed moving away from her some. She just doesn't understand what it does to me when she acts this way. I know she can't help it because she misses me. But I can't help that I have to work. Hearing her say things sometimes makes me feel so bad. I mean she's my baby, I never want her to be mad at me.

"I'm not trying to make you feel like shit Ariana." I heard her say from the side of the bed.

"I just miss you." She spoke softly turning around to look down at me. "I miss you, and I miss us. You know how we used to be." She grabbed my hands in hers as she rubbed it slowly.

I sniffed back my oncoming tears as I shook my head. "I'm so sorry Y/N."

She shook her head grabbing me up into her arms. "No baby I don't want you to be sorry. I just want to know that I still have your attention the way I did before."

Is that really what she was worried about. Me somehow forgetting her. That could never happen, no matter what we may go through. She's my first love I could never forget her.

I sat up wrapping my arms around her neck sitting myself on her lap.

"Babe." I whispered as I ran my finger down her bottom lip. "Babe I need you to understand that you could never lose my attention. I love you and I want to spend just as much time together as you do. You are my heart babe."

My lips slowly found her neck. She craned her neck over to the side, giving me more access. I could feel her hands moving down from the middle of my back to my ass. I could already feel her start to get hard underneath her boxers.

"I know baby. Trust me I do, and again I'm not mad at you at all. I'm just being a big ass baby."

I chuckled lightly at her last statement. "You are not baby so stop it. You have every right to be upset, and I know I promised it would be just you and I this week and I-"

"Stop it Ari. It's ok, I get it. Do not apologize anymore."

I smiled down at her as I clung to her body even more if possible.

"I love you baby." I whispered into her ear as I began to grind my hips onto her lap slowly in a circular motion.

"Mmm." She mumbled before hissing loudly into my mouth. "I love you more beautiful." I slowly moved my hand down her chest as I cuddled close to her.

"Forever and always?" I asked as I tilted my head back some to look her in her eyes.

She smiled back before planting a nice, soft, loving kiss on my lips. "Forever and always baby."

•••••

A/N

OH MY GODDDD YOU GUYSSSS PLS PLS PLSSSSS DON'T HATE ME😩I KNOW ITS BEEN LIKE, FOREVER SINCE IVE UPDATED AND FOR THAT I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE.

Not gonna lie I was loosing my interest and I was running out of ideas, but I got to thinking and I love this book too much to just quit writing it.

Plus you guys deserve it😘so I really hope you did enjoy this fluffy, little chapter!

Much more updates to come, so be ready😁💖

Alsoooo Let me know what you all think 💭and be sure to give me any suggestions you may have.☺️

Thanks so much for reading/voting🥳Also sorry for any mistakes..