First Glance | E.C. |

Thank you for reading and voting x

R A T H E R  B E  W I T H  Y O U

"Standing in line,
just to hold your hand,
but I know I'm not in your plan."

"Games We Play" by Acronycal

F I R S T  G L A N C E

"Who's the chick?" Evan looked behind his locker door to see who Ryder was checking out now. The two nearest girls were Ella and Betty. He assumed Ryder was talking about Betty, her bright red hair totally made her his type.

"Betty Mosse. She's a junior. I think she's single. The guys say her red hair means she's feisty in bed, but-"

"No, Evan. The other one, the hot one." He frowned and checked the area, but the only gorgeous girl was Ella.

"You mean Ella Price? The pale blonde over there? Junior. We have AP Chem together. She's smart, quiet in class. I think she's single, don't really know much besides she's best friends with Betty. Betty's the more outgoing of the two."

"Do you think we'd have chemistry together?"

"Not unless you switch clas- oh you meant the other one... well I don't know Ry, she doesn't really seem like your type." He shrugged, closing his locker.

"Since when have I had a type?" He laughed, shoving his shoulder.

"Why don't you go talk to her? See for yourself?" Before Ryder could respond, Ella was already making her way down the hallway. She happened to glance in their direction and looked a bit shocked that they were looking at her. He could have sworn she looked dead at him, before blushing and picking up the pace.

"She so wants me." Ryder chimed, smirking in her direction.

❤  ↔  ♡

Comments?

Edit: this is now junior year for the girls and senior year for the boys.

Thank you for reading and voting x

♡  ↔  ❤