"Morning Betty"

It was a Saturday morning with Betty soundly sleeping, sprawled out on the couch, her shirt lifted up showing her tiny tummy and her belly button piercing, her blond locks spread out on the cushion beneath her head.

As the sun rose its light slipped through the crack in the living room curtains and quite brightly beamed onto Betty's face and across to her eyes. She slowly wakes up and rubs her eyes letting them adjust to the light. She finally sits up and realises she must've fallen asleep when crashing onto the couch from the long day of work the day before.

She reached for her phone to check the time as her phone slowly reconnected to the Wifi after being powered off.
11:24
She must've been really tired to sleep in that long. She went on WhatsApp and got spammed with notifications:
WiFi has connected
WhatsApp:
51 messages from Jug✸
52 messages from Jug✸
           Read more....

"Shit, he's probably so worried, I forgot to message him when getting back from work yesterday!" She face palmed as she realised she got spammed by 2 other people. She didn't need to look she knew it was her best friend, Veronica and her mum, Alice.
78 other messages from 2 chats: Veronica💜 & Mum💘
She quickly answered not wanting her phone to freeze from all the messages she was still receiving...

Authors Note:
Ok so the next chapter will be a short texting chapter between Betty and other characters that are worried about her. Aslo I'm going to make a texting "story" with only texting soon so look out for that! 😉 Sorry my writing is crap btw 😴