Forgotten

Seraph didn't quite know where she was.

she sat up and gazed around the sunlit room, that most definitely wasn't hers, wondering how she had even gotten there. The girl in bed next to her explained most of it, but not why she couldn't remember anything from the past night.

Seraph studied the sleeping face pressed into the pillows beside her. she didn't really look very intimidating, but she was undoubtedly extremely beautiful. The kind of beautiful that even went as far as ethereal, otherworldly. Everything about her glowed softly, from her fiery red hair, to her pink lips and creamy skin.

the girl's silver lip ring gleamed in the light and Seraph unconsciously licked her own, her gaze flitting over high cheekbones and a strong jawline down to the subtle V line that framed a toned tummy before disappearing under the silk sheets.

Squeezing her eyes shut, she attempted to remember the past events for the umpteenth time this morning. Nothing. Like someone had gone through the memories and plucked out every one that was even remotely important. At least she could remember where she lived, along with the rest of the basic information every human should possess.

she heard a slight cough and looked down to meet the beautiful eyes of the stranger.

''hi...''