5) Sneeze - KnB

Achoo!

The teacher paused for a moment to look back at Hyuuga, but turned back to the whiteboard as soon as she was sure he was okay.

Achoo!

This time the teacher didn't look back, but the marker in her hand stopped for a second before continuing to write.

Hyuuga Junpei sniffed and pushed his glasses back up his nose, shifting in his seat with slight embarrassment. Nonetheless, he continued to take notes.

Achoo!

Again the marker stopped, but this time, so did the teacher's voice.

“Hyuuga Junpei, if you need to go to the infirmary, you are more than welcome to get up and go. I'll gladly write up a pass for you.”

“Ah--” His voice caught in his throat and he had to clear it, much to the students of 3-A's amusement. “No, thank you, Amakata-sensei. I'm fine.”

“Very well. If you need to go, please tell me. There are tissues on my desk if you wish to get one,” The teacher said, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear as she continued the lesson.

Hyuuga sighed and buried his face in his hand, embarrassed at having been called out like that. A piece of paper was put on his desk and he uncovered his eyes to look at it, confused. Upon opening it however, he wished he hadn't.

You know, Junpei, if you sneeze three times it means someone is talking about you~.  (◕‿◕✿) -Riko

He glanced back at his friend, only to see her smiling innocently at him. He groaned and buried his head in his hands again. He would never sneeze three times in front of Riko ever again. Who knows what kind of other ideas she would get…

Next: Irate - Haikyuu

A/N: Again, not too pleased with how this turned out but I really didn’t know how to go about this one.