Volume 01💥

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

Don't ya know I'm dangerous?

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

BAKUGO KATSUKI TRAILED HIS CRIMSON EYES OVER HIS ANNOYING CLASSMATES WHO WERE ALL AROUND HIM TALKING AMONGST EACH OTHER.

"Hey! Bakubro are you ready for today's training?!" Kirishima Eijiro asked as he slung an arm around the ash blonde's shoulders.

"Tch, why should I?" Katsuki scoffed as he shrugged off Eijiro's arm.

"You haven't heard?"

"Heard what?"

"Well! Apparently the third years are back from their class trip and are going to be our opponents for today's hero training." Eijiro explained and Katsuki raised a brow at this new information.

Soon All Might came to the front to explain the hero exercise to his students.

"Young heros, for today's hero training all of you are going to be fighting against the third years who'll be your opponents. You might not be on teams but you should work together and aid each other in taking your opponents down. You must defeat your opponents under the time span of 60 minutes. Do you all understand this exercise?" All Might explained.

"Yes sir!"

"Alright, everyone get ready to enter Ground Beta."

Katsuki clicked his teeth as he followed after his classmates. The thought of working with these extras bugged him but he can't do anything about it.

A smirk tugged up on his lips as he entered the familiar training platform. He was ready to set off explosions in people's faces.

💥

"Devil woman, you seem too damn excited for this exercise."

The female who was address with that nickname scoffed and rolled her eyes as she crossed her leg over the other.

"Oh c'mon! We're finally back from Korea and right off the bat we get to beat up some freshmen. Who wouldn't be excited Nomi?"

Huaze Nomi

—Quirk: Lion—