~X-0-X~

~Author Note\Detailed Synopsis w/bonus Character material~

A/N: this story is inspired by the book series "The Chronicles of Nick" by Sherrilyn Kenyon. With a mix of irl tidbits and fantasy. The oc Nekoda Nora is inspired by the character Nekoda Kennedy. She is "me" so to speak. Where I'm inputting myself/making the story irl ish based mixed with the aspect of how Sherrilyn's story has a male lead of Nick Gautier. Nekoda Nora will be the female lead in my story.  The oc Drew Henderson is based off my friend who chose to have his name and identity not disclosed. He will be the male lead. The details below will include the genre pieces and character material.

Details:

-Supenatural

-Faith

-Gore

-Action

-Violence

-Fantasy

-Romance

-Adventure

-Slice Of Life

-OC

-1st POV

-3rd POV

Character Material:

Nekoda Nora|(???): A cheerful, laid back, calm and collected 19 year old. Descendant of the late Nekoda Kennedy. Her goals in life are many and dreams are just as broad. Ranging from wanting to be a doctor to an artist to a soldier of God. It took her a few years to settle and decide what specific degree she wanted to obtain from her junior college. Taking a year off after deciding it due to her mother falling ill; Nekoda works part time under the former boss and old friend of her mother's. The pay is weekly and she gets often break days while going to college. From there afterwards she hopes to enter the military; specifically the Air Force and also obtain a degree in ministry and become either a minister, priest, or exorcist. She knows a variety of martial arts amongst culinary skills and art skills especially in music and crafts. In honor of her Cherokee indian and Irish heritage from her grandparents sides of the family; Nekoda has tribal tattoos on her arms and flaming skulls to represent her burningly passionate faith. She is currently an approx height of 5'6 and weighs a solid 145lbs of pure muscle with ashen blond hair and vibrant ice blue eyes. She is born on National Dog Day and is a Virgo. [The character face used is Suzumi by Hetza from his works of Hellshock].

Drew Henderson |(???) A year and two days younger than Nekoda; Drew is like the half to Nekoda's whole. He is vibrant, cheerful, a little goofy, and a calm and composed 18 year old. His goals are as variety as Nekoda's and his yearning for justice in the world is as pure as the driven snow. He is a "no nonsense", "tell it like it is", blunt young man who will say the truth even if its harsh or a touch cold. He plans to work through and be in the ROTC for the military in specifics the Army and is a few states from where Nekoda lives. He has black hair and deep brown eyes and lightly dark caramel colored skin; standing over Nekoda by  two inches he is 5'7 and weighs at an even 125lbs of solid muscle. he and Nekoda have known each other since their junior years of high school; have been best friends, and recently are now dating. His birthday is two days before Nekoda's in the same month; he is also a Virgo. And seems to be holding secrets from Nekoda that she has yet to unearth of what.

A/N: This story will feature similarity to "The Chronicles of Nick" by Sherrilyn Kenyon and  hints of "Graceling" by Kristin Cashore. With the lead heroine going through an experience like Nick Gautier from Sherrilyn's works, the romance will hopefully be as "knee-weakening" as how one author commented on Graceling's romance. The story will be a young adult book filled with aspects of the genre types mentioned above. It will hopefully be updated monthly or sooner. All "Nekoda"(Suzumi) artwork belongs to Hetza. Stay tuned my dear readers for more is yet to come! :3