Chapter 65 Chapter 14 of Umi's Story

1 Month Later - Umi's POV - Age 17 - Jonin

I finish packing up my room and I look at it sadly. "Alright, I'm finished." I say to no one since no one is home.

I move my stuff over to my new apartment across town and I sigh.

"Well, now I don't have to deal with Father's disappointment or the Uchiha's increasing shame." I say to myself quietly and I unpack my room and do what not before I lay on my bed, summoning Kovu as I so and I land on him.

"Your upset." Kovu says to me.

"Yeah, no kidding, I had to move out of home, just to escape the increasing disappointment and shame from the Uchiha, it turns out I couldn't handle the shame and disappointment from the Uchiha." I say and Kovu nods.

"Yeah, well, you should get some rest, some mental rest." Kovu says to me.

"Yeah, alright, don't leave the apartment for a week and do whatever the hell I want." I say and Kovu nods and I get comfortable against him and I fall asleep, until, someone poofs in front of me and my eye twitches in annoyance.

"Seriously?"

I look up at Kakashi. "Give me a break." I say to him.

"You didn't invite me?" Kakashi asks and I facepalm.

"Your such a child." I say to him and he chuckles.

"You can lay down if you want, just let her rest, I'm forcing her to mentally rest after the past couple months." Kovu says to Kakashi.

"Yep, and I'm choosing to sleep because I feel like the walking dead." I say to Kakashi who just nods and sits against Kovu on his other side.

"Well, I'll be here, keeping an eye on you two then." Kakashi says to me and I look at him.

"Why? Is something going on?" I ask him.

"Nothing, Danzo and the Uchiha are angry, but nothing." Kakashi says to me.

"Oh great, now I'm glad I got out of the compound." I say and Kakashi and Kovu nod. "Anyways, night, night." I say and the two sweat drop as I go back to sleep.

A Week Later

"She's been asleep for a week now."

I stir slightly. "How long?" I ask.

"A week, 7 days total."

I open my eyes to look up at Kakashi. "Seriously?" I ask and he nods. "Oh my Kami." I say and I reluctantly sit up.

"Want something to eat?" Kakashi asks me.

"No, I need to shower." I say and he sweat drops.

"Your a personal neat freak." Kakashi says to me and I nod.

I get up and Kovu sits up and jumps off the bed and heads to the kitchen where I now leave some water for him.

I grab some clothes from my drawers.

"Well, I'm gonna start making dinner then." Kakashi says to me with a closed eyed smile.

"I just moved in, who says I have groceries?" I ask him.

"Me." Kakashi says to me and I sweat drop at him as he walks to the kitchen.

I walk into my bathroom and I take a long hot shower and once I'm done, I change into a black tank top with the Uchiha crest on the back and black leggings. I brush through my hair thoroughly and I blow dry it. I walk to the kitchen and Kovu headbutts me.

"No, you feed me." Kovu says to me.

I sweat drop along with Kakashi. "Alright, alright." I say to him and he points to the plate of bacon with his nose. "No, you have food back on Mountain Cat." I say to Kovu who just taps his foot impatiently and I release his summoning and he poofs. "So temperamental, he's just like Tasu." I say and Kakashi nods in agreement.