The Plan

~Ein POV~

Ein: i know a spell that will stop him from affecting you guys. I dont have to do that with Aaron because he is a cursed spirit, Michael cant affect him. Once he "takes control of us" we fake knock out. That happens with a lot of the victums, especially ones that have already had the potion affect. Once we "knock out" he will leave to affect others, we use that window to put in the contacts. He wont expect it because he is more worried about getting Aaron and I.
Aph: but what's going to stop him from knowing?
Ein: Daniel. He only has control of him at the moment, that's why he isnt here. Michael could easily go through his memories and see the plan than make a new stratagy to it. Just dont slip in front of Daniel.
Aar: okay easy enough but how do you plan on getting all of us in there?
Ein: once he puts the spell on you, he will order you guys to turn us in. That's how all of us will get in-

Kim then runs in all of the sudden.

Kim: GUYS MICHAEL TOOK DANIEL AWAY IM SO SORRY--
Ein: Kim no youre fine it's fine. More reason to get this plan down and ready. Michael can pretty much make Daniel do anything now, including trying to get you guys to join Michael. Which sucks i know but we honestly have no choice right now.
Kim: Sorr-
Ein: Kim it's okay stop apologizing. If anything it helps the plan. Michael will most likely threaten Daniel's life so I have a reason to go willingly and Aaron would too, so now they dont have to use melodramatic force to have us go to Michael. That would honestly be too obvious if they do.
Kim: so... I helped by losing your boyfriend? And you aren't mad?
Ein: oh no I'm furious but we can't worry about that right now.

She backed away. I dont blame her with what i said.

Ein: Anyways, now that i have explained it, I need to know who's in because everyone else has to leave or you will get affected.
Aph: im definitely going. Daniel is my friend and im putting it into perspective of me and Aaron and i would go head first into danger.
Zane: where she goes, i go.
Aar: same.
Kim: I'll go because ghost can habe insight to what we are dealing with
Ghost: but im a cursed spirit so no one can affect me as well.
Luci: might as well right. I think they also have Travis and Katelyn because i havent seen them around.
Ein: *sarcasm* perfect. Ugghh one blood related and a super human, great. Just fucking great.
Aph: wait superhuman?
Ein: Katelyn's mom put her under the first trials of forever potions to make her superhuman, Garroth had the same potion. Aphmau, you were supposed to but your dad backed out. The only thing Zach did right.
Aar: wait Zach?
Ein: Aphmau's da-
Aar: as in Treston?
Ein: yeah why?
Aar: oh my irene he was my physician.
Ein: oof he isnt certified anyway. Your dad, Aaron, was also supposed to do the trials with you but he refused. He said something like "you'd alreadyy have a hard life" so.
Aar: okay. Alright.
Gar: Did my trials go through?
Ein: yes that's why you have inhuman strength.
Gar: ... Im in. We may need my strength in the escape.
Ein: smart. Okay... Going once... Going twice...
Derrick: we're in.

He walks out with Melissa and Aaron's mom.

Ein: glad you can join.
KC: oh what the heck i might as well join.
Ein: full team alright. I'll get the spell written down for Lucinda, Aph Aaron and I will get the contacts, and the rest of you set up to look like we are getting ready.

Everyone gets ready for the separate things that we need. Then my voice started talking again.
(This conversation until i say so takes place in his head)
Voice: Long time no talk.
Ein: you decide to come out now?
V: they are all ready to die to protect something because you can control your feelings. Because you arent willing to--
Ein: i dont have to listen to you. You are just a voice. You have no control over me. Now if you dont mind i have something to do.
(Done)
And just like that it shut up. For once, i knew i was in control of my life. While yes, i still have depression, i have control over it. I have better things to worry about right now. Im going to focus on that.

~Time Skip~
We split up to different costume stores that were open for some reason. I got 3 pairs of contacts. So thats: Aph, Zane, and Garroth. We still need Lucinda, the other lycans, and KC. One of them should cover that. I leave the store and walk home. I see Daniel in some places but i covered the bag so no one could know what it was. I text them that Daniel has been popping up in areas. When i get a text it says: too late...
As if on queue, i knock out.
----------
School, Midterms im not okay