Rorschach x reader

You lay in bed listening to the rain you had your eyes closed but you weren't sleepy you wanted to wait up for Rorschach he hated it when you did that. But alas he did know you always wanted to see him never wanting to miss a moment of him you loved him and he loved you. You sigh he never took this long to get home it was almost 3:00 am usually 1:30 am at the latest is when he'd get home you hoped he was okay you were tempted to call Manhattan and have him teleport you to Ror but you had to give Ror space you knew that quite well. One time you followed him in the shadows and he was more than pissed when you had gotten shot by the man he was after luckily it wasn't fatal Ror cared about you but he lectured you when he brought you home.

You smiled when you remembered the time you had sneaked a look at his face he needed to shave and he left the bathroom door cracked not noticing. You had been dating for two years by that point and yes you had kissed seeing the lower half of his face many times but never the full face. So you had casually peeked inside dam he was handsome in a rogue way you accidentally nudged the door and it squeaked he quickly looked your way you darted back to the living room on the couch attempting to act casual Ror could tell when you were guilty. He came out clean shaven and without his mask he had a mischievous smirk you blushed deeply "you couldn't resist could you?" He said with his gruff voice you loved hearing you shook your head no. He stepped closer to you and lifted your chin looking up at him that smirk till there and he kissed you roughly rougher than normal and it only escalated from there.

You bit your lip blushing at what he had done to you that night calling you a bad girl turns out he wanted you to "accidentally" see his face and "punish" you for it. That was about 3 and a half years ago you've been together almost 6 you were about to get up to occupy yourself before you even thought about getting up the bed dipped and arms wrapped around you. You smiled to yourself knowing who it was you could tell by his touch you pretended to still remain asleep "Y/N i know your faking it..." He kissed the back of your neck "i hate it when you stay up for me...you don't need to"  you sigh "i know i just want to Ror...". He sighs "cause you like seein my face...and being awake with me..." You nod and roll over facing him and you kiss him "and i love you" he nods and smiles slightly holding you close his face buried in your neck. "You look beat Ror..." A muffled "i know... that's why I'm home the job took a bit longer than Dan and i planned" "ah..." You say running your fingers through his hair after a bit you heard him snoring. You giggled and pulled a blanket over you two and drifted off shortly after.