~~13~~

when they arrived to Minho's house , Jisung's jaw dropped at the sight before him. It was modern like. He's never seen anything like it. His house is pretty normal. Nothing compared to Minho's.

"It's really nothing Ji" Minho smiled at the younger who was still amazed. They walked inside , Jisung taking in everything as he's trying to remain cool which is extremely hard for him.

"where-" Before Jisung could finish he felt a warm hand over his mouth. Minho had stopped him from talking any farther "please rest your voice , okay?" Jisung could see the worry in the others eyes. He can't say no. For many reasons.

Jisung took out his phone

Jay1:
why are you doing this? you should be at school rn :(

Minho took his phone out too , reading his message then looking back at Jisung who felt guilty. The older slightly laughed and moved towards him causing Jisung to move back until he hit the wall.

Minho leaned down to where his lips were almost touching Jisungs ear and whispered

"dont worry about me." Jisung felt his heart pounding , hoping Minho doesn't hear he became embarrassed and turned red. "i-i uhm..."

Minho's smiled faded not wanting Jisung to talk so he kept his mouth shut as Minho started walking away , Jisung behind him. Jisung eventually had to run to catch up with the older. Minho stopped and Jisung ran into his back making him yelp.

He whispered trying to keep his voice low "why did you stop?" he raised his head and saw two people standing before him , he now understood why.

Minho had tears in his eyes.

"mom? dad?"

oops - Jae
i havent had time to update lately im rly sorry

IM SO SORRY FOR TYPOS PLEASE FORGIVE ME