Addiction!?!

Her outfit:

 Her past~I was walking with my friends and we went to an alley

Her past~
I was walking with my friends and we went to an alley. They all took their vapes and started vaping while I was just looking. I've vaped before because I stole my cousin's vape and tried it out. I loved the feeling that it goes in my throat and all the cool tricks I learned. My friends look at me and one of them handed me one of their vape. I started doing all of the tricks and my friends were looking at me amazed. "How did you know how to vape?" One of my friend's asked me. "I stole me cousin's vaped and learned," I replied to them. I spent almost the whole day vaping until I got home and went straight to bed.
Back to reality
I looked for it everywhere but I couldn't find it. I checked all my drawers and I couldn't find it. I then remembered and checked the inside pocket of my book pack. It was there and I was relieved. My vape. I was addicted to it from the age of 15. I grabbed it and went to the roof and started vaping. None of the members or staff knows that I vape except Pd-nim and he approves of that. I went to the roof top of the dorm and sat close to the edge. I started vaping, I loved all the tricks I was doing. I was enjoying the feeling that I didn't hear the door open. THUD. I heard the door open and I quickly shoved my vape box inside my sleeve but I was late. "What is that??" I heard Yoongi's voice. I stayed still and silent. "I asked you a question," anger started lingering in his voice. "I-It's um," I was stuttering. Yoongi stuck his hand out but I stood still. "Give me what you have in your sleev-," he got cut of with his phone ringing. I quickly got up and ran to the door. I could hear his footsteps coming down the stairs. I ran quickly and opened the door to the dorm and got in. I ran up the stairs quickly and went to my room. I was about to close my door until Yoongi opened it with his strength. "Give me it," he told me with a stern voice. I sighed and got up to close the door. I took my vape box and put it on his hand. He looked at it. "Why do you have this?" He asked. I told the whole story and he nodded and handed me my vape box back. Suddenly Jin come bursting into my room and started scolding me lightly for not telling him about my addiction.

Her vape box:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry for not being active I've been dealing with school and my grades for the end of this marking period

Sorry for not being active I've been dealing with school and my grades for the end of this marking period.