[19] spam texts

☕️; 11:04am | emily's pov
"ugh, this dipshit."

i'm currently in class, sitting next to jack. our professor is doing notes and i'm typing them on my computer.

my phone will not stop going off in my pocket and it's bothering me. i want to take it out and turn it off but the teacher moves so fast.

finally, he was done notes and told us to work with the person we're sitting next to and talk about the notes.

jack chuckles, "you horny or something? you were groaning." "no! ugh my phone's going off," i say and pull my phone out. i go onto it and go on instagram.

zachherron started following you.

"ugh, this dipshit," i say and jack raises his eyebrow. "who?" "zach herron," i say and he smiles. "oh, him," jack says and i look up.

"why are you so happy?" i laugh and he licks his lip. "he's cute," jack says.

"but he's a dick," i say and he chuckles. "that too," he says and i look up at him, seeing him blushing.

jack came out not too long ago and told jonah and i he was bisexual. i can tell he's starting to like zach.

"have you ever talked to him?" i ask and he shakes his head. "i'm planning on it. i wanna see what he's like," jack says and i nod. "go ahead. but don't be disappointed," i say.

i go onto my dms and see that zach has spammed them.

zach
hey

zach
i wanted to say sorry for the other night

zach
it was a dick move and i shouldn't of done that, i'm truly sorry

zach
and i know this isn't an excuse but i was a little drunk that night too.

zach
and by a little i mean a lot hahahah

zach
okay now i'm spam texting you i'm sorry

emily
hey it's alright haha i don't want any drama

emily
and i'm sorry that jonah punched you so hard

zach
it's fine, we talked it out and we're cool now

emily
good

emily
oh by the way check out my friend @jackavery he's super cool and i think you guys would be good friends

zach
oh yeah, he looks nice. i definitely will, thanks!

"jack!" i say and grab my phone back. he chuckles and points at my phone, "look at what he said!" i smile at the happy boy.

"yes i see it," i laugh and he smiles. his phone goes off and it was a dm from zach. jack looks up at me, "emily!" i smile and we hug.

"jack okay this is so cute i've never seen you swoon over someone before," i say and he smiles.

"i don't know i'm just.. i have a real interest in this guy.. even though i've never talked to him," jack says and i smile. "i'm happy for you," i say. "thank you em," he says.

☕️; 11:19am | jack's pov

i get the dm from zach and open it.

zach
hey! you're emily's friend right?

jack
yeah, hey :)

zach
you should come to one of my parties sometime, you seem cool

jack
hahah i always do. you probably just never seen me before

zach
oh shit i'm sorry. i feel like a dick

jack
no don't! it's okay :) i just never had the guts to come up and talk to you i guess

zach
why would you be scared to talk to me lol?

jack
idk you're really good looking

zach
are you flirting?

jack
no

zach
it's okay if you are

zach
i'm bi. i just see you have a lot of girls around you in photos and i wasn't sure

jack
oh haha, well in that case, yes, i was attempting to flirt with you

zach
well it worked, i'm totally interested

zach
we should meet up sometime. winter break is coming up and i could use a cuddle buddy :)

jack
i'll be glad to take that spot

zach
hahah :) ur really cute.

zach
i'm really sorry, i gotta get back to class but i'll text you later!

jack
okay, bye :)

zach
bye! (btw i've only ever talked to girls so i'm sorry if i'm messing this up)

jack
it's okay, this is my first time doing this too. and trust me you're not messing anything up

zach
awh, okay :) bye jack <3

☕️; 2:19pm | emily's pov

i just got back to my dorm and put my things down. i was about to go lay on my bed when i get a knock on my door. i sigh and get up, going over to it.

i open it to one of the main women who keep an eye on the girl's dorms. "hi emily!" she says and i smile. "hey. i'm sorry, is something wrong?" i ask.

"no, honey. i was just wondering if you would like a roommate," she says and i see a girl come up from behind her. she smiles, "hey! i'm christina."

"emily," i say and shake her hand. i look at the woman and bite my lip, "sorry, but i think i'm alright where i am." i look at christina, "please don't take it the wrong way. i'd for sure like to become friends."

she smiles, "no it's totally understandable. trust me, i'd i had all my things set up already, i wouldn't want them moved around either."

she's cool, i like her.

i smile and she waves, "it was nice to meet you." "you too!" i say and close the door.

a/n

i reaaallyy wanted to add a gay ship and i know a lot of people are uncomfortable over it but i just think it's the cutest thing. sorry if you don't like it but it's happening, just a warning!