Warmth

"He's such a dork." Clementine said shaking her head, Vi chuckled at her friend, the blond had gotten used to them talking back and forth about Louis and she really didn't mind.  Clementine was helping set up the fish traps again since everything got quiet with the raiders. And her and Louis where able to finally talk about their relationship.

"Hey you choose him didn't you?" The other teen said chuckling as she looked at her. Clem just shrugged  lightly before finishing one of the traps Once they where done they headed  back twords the school.

AJ was playing with Tenn and Louis was sitting on the steps with Rosie. "Hey, your back." Louis said, standing up and put a hand on Clem's waist, Vi showed everyone they got a few fish so they where able to have dinner tonight. 

-----

"How come you don't blush when I kiss you?"  Louis asked as they sat on her bed, they where playing a card game. Clementine giggled at his frustration to his question and to the fact that she just won again. "Gotcha." She said.

"Oh come on! thats not even a good rule." Louis complained.

"Still gotcha-" she smirked before giggling again. Looking at Louis before shaking her head. "I learned this game from my friend Gabe, so I have the right to brag." She giggled before crossing her arms. Louis shook his head and let out a sigh. "And to answer you, I don't blush because I'm used to it." Clem giggled. 

"We don't kiss much though."

"Exactly." She smirked. Clementine giggled once she won another round, causing Louis to roll his eyes at her. "You know what else you won?"  He asked with a smile. 

"Hmm?" 

"My heart"

"Stop-"

"Oh come on! That was good." He chuckled. She shook her head giggling at her boyfriend before picking up the cards. Setting them on her dresser before turning back to him. "Alright Prince Charming, why is is important that I blush with you?" She asked with a smile, her hands on her hips as she stood in front of him. He smiled,  before opening his arms out at her. She rolled her eyes playfully before walking over, straddling his lap and held her  hands on his chest, her fingers grazing softly against the fur lining of his coat.

"Yes?" She asked with a smile as she looked at him, he chuckled softly before tightening his grip on her waist, holding her so she wouldn't fall back and land onto the hard floor. 

"The reason why I love seeing you blush is because  it lets me know how I effect you." Louis said smiling, looking up at Clem smiling gently. "Or maybe I should do more then just kissing?" Louis challenged as he looked into her amber eyes. She grew slightly wide eyed, before shaking her head

"You wouldn't dare-" She said, 

"Oh- I would, and I will." Louis said before suddenly standing up and taking her with them, then brought her over to the wall, pinning her against it and looked down in her eyes.  Her breathing did get a little heavy, which excited him a little bit. He gently unzipped Clem's jacket lightly and moved the collar of it from her shoulder, leaning down he kissed the bare skin just underneath, Clem's breath hitched under her throat, he smirked slightly against her skin before going up, kissing her collar bone, then throat till he gentry bit down. 

"Louis.." She moaned out, gripping onto his coat on his side. He pulled back, looking into her eyes, finally seeing a rose hue dusting along her dark cheeks,  her breathing was heavy and raspy, her hands still gripping his coat.

"Finally." He said smirking, Clementine pouted before trying to pull him back in, he chuckled before pulling fully back shaking his head. "I got what I wanted." He said before walking away from her, leaving her stunned and confused, and as well as a bit frustrated. 

"You fucking tease!" She said chasing him out of the dorms, him laughing the whole time as he's being chased into the courtyard.