Kissing Mr CEO

English is bold
Korean is italic

Today was a brand new day for Toriau, and he already feeling extremely pressured by the media

Today was a brand new day for Toriau, and he already feeling extremely pressured by the media. Although he was already trained to become an actor from the beginning, life took a strange turn, and he instead became an idol. This was his debut in acting, so Toriau would exert extra effort.

He hopped out of the black van, and his phone lying in his pocket vibrated. On the black screen, a message popped up.

💕joonmylove💕:
Hope you do well,
Baby!

Tortilla💩:
You know I will
❤️ hyungie ~❤️

💕joonmylove💕:
don't tell me...
you drank on your first
day of acting?????

Tortilla💩:
Now~ why would I? ❤️

💕joonmylove💕:
never mind...
this is how you always text
anyways...
good luck!

Tortilla💩 is typing...

He snorted, then opened the phone's keyboard to type back a response when he overheard the shuffle of footsteps of the sandy ground. This caused him to turn back, eyes narrowed down in heightened alert, but instead of the newcomer being a staff, he saw a tall, beautiful woman in his sight. Flustered, for he hadn't expected her arrival, Toriau bowed down instantly at a precise angle of 180 degrees.

"Oh, hello! I'm so sorry for surprising you," Sung Kyung smiled, seeming apologetic, she reached out for a handshake, "I'm Lee Sung Kyung, and I am a big fan of your BTS's music. May I add that you're my bias as well?"

Toriau thought his sunbaenim, Sung Kyung was especially dazzling in white. With her model proportions, and her long, straightened, jet-black hair that was specifically designed for the drama, for her role as the leading female character, Kim Eunsoo.

Toriau felt his heart pound against his rib cage. He squeaked out a response, in spite of him trying to act cool. 

"Yes!" He accidentally shouted out his response, startling his senior. He groaned inwardly at his lack of cool, bowing apologetically. Sung Kyung, flustered herself, begged him not to do so.

"Uh...I'm Toriau, Ahn Toriau," Toriau scratched his nape, unable to meet Sung Kyung's eyes. Sung Kyung was as tall as him, if not, even taller than him, which instilled some sort of an inferiority complex in Toriau. But luckily, before the start of filming, the staffs seemed to have sensed the unfortunate disaster, and offered him insoles to boost his height.

"You're very handsome in real life. My mom is a huge fan of yours. She talks about you a lot more than she talks about me. But, you know, like mother like daughter," Sung Kyung said mischievously, nudging him in the ribs, already closing the distance between them. Toriau sweated, finding it difficult to continue the conversation when the opposite party was of the opposite sex. His mind simply blanked, partially because of his women complex, and partly because he was in awe of Sung Kyung's beauty.

"Ah...really? That's great..." he trailed off, remembering how hard he had trained for acting, but miraculously got put into a group with no prior instructions or notice. Because of that, he had a difficult time catching up to his members who had been training for this half of their life. However, his instructors told him he was a natural-born talent.

Although, Toriau received a lot of hate early-on for his unprofessional behavior, his lack of dancing and singing skills. Instead, all the anti-fans said that his face was all he had going for him. Toriau was thrown-back to the time when he spent hours, and hours in a studio, losing his voice from hours of singing, and numbing his legs from dancing. He was shaken out of his stupor by Sung Kyung's hearth filled voice.

"I heard about your transfer from an actor to an idol. It must have been very hard for you," Sung Kyung sympathized with Toriau, unknowing of her co-worker's turbulent thoughts. She clamped a hand over his shoulder, causing the idol turned actor to face a turmoil within himself.

"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE GET TOGETHER! We're going to film the first scene! Toriau, and Sung Kyung!" The director, with his loudspeaker boomed, forcing the two to end their conversation that served to bring them closer no matter how brief it was.

Toriau and Sung Kyung began walking together to the set

+

The episode started off with Eunsoo stretching her long limbs, cladded and censored by a large hoodie over her body. In comparison to other girls, who only seemed to be in their early twenties at the beach, Sung Kyung's outfit seemed to look very bland.

"Ah, finally," Eunsoo, who was motionless on top of a sheet that was strewn over the sandy beach, peered up into the sun, her black-tinted glasses protecting her from the U.V rays, "It's so good to go on a vacation at this time. I feel my stress leaving my body with each passing second!"

Extremely relaxed, Eunsoo sneaked glances at the naked torsos of the men on the beaches, their skin tanned by the Sun. She lowered her sunglasses, so as to see the variety of abs even more clearly, "And look at all those hot- ahem, nice gentlemen. This is what I call a relaxing vacation! I wonder if I can even grab a hot, young man for a fling.."

She was imagining images of herself, held in the muscular arms of a foreigner, until an extremely good-looking man settled down on the vacant spot beside her. He at first set down a sheet on the sand, then an umbrella, and laid flat on the surface facing the sun.

Eunsoo gawked at him, admiring how his pale, smooth skin seemed to glow in the perfect light emitted from the Sun, contouring the lines on his abdominal stomach. She even counted how much packs were there, thinking to herself, 'One, two, three, four, five...six! That's six pieces of chocolate abs!'

"Are you done staring?" The man asked, turning in her direction. He donned a pair of gold-orange sunglasses, and through the transparency of his lens, Eunsoo could see the piercing, dark brown orbs the color of dark, oak trees. She squealed to herself inwardly.

' He talked to me. Oh, he freaking did! Dear mom, pray for your daughter to get some with this beautiful hunk of a man!'

"Well, will you allow me to stare much longer?" Eunsoo purred, whisking her sunglasses from her face and setting it down on her lap.

The man shrugged, disinterested in how coyly she was acting. Actually, he seemed very used to this kind of behavior, "I'm Kim Jongwoo. Will you give me the honor of knowing your name, pretty lady?"

'PRETTY LADY!? DEAR MOM THANK YOU!'

"I'm Eunsoo," Eunsoo offered a honeyed smile, "But, you don't look too bad yourself."

Jongwoo quirked his eyebrow up, as if he was not sure whether he should be offended, or feel complimented. However, he was certainly taken aback by her response, "Not too bad? Many people say I do resemble a Greek god."

'Oh, that's very much true.'

"Why don't I be the judge of that?" She flirted shamelessly, as if she had completely forgotten her age.

"I like the way you think," Jongwoo seemed to be genuinely impressed by how unabashed, and confident she seemed, unlike all the shy, flirtatious women he had come across in his years into the business industry. Intrigued, Jongwoo thought it wouldn't be too bad to spend a summer with her to wash away all the thoughts of an arranged marriage, and his business plans. "Why don't you come to my hotel at seven? There will be a staff waiting for you. It's the one over there. Don't be late. I especially dislike delaying."

'Tch. What a rude man. If it weren't for those ab lines, and that pretty face, I would have socketed you in the face ages ago!'

"Alright," Eunsoo grinned.