Warnings From The Voices

We finish getting Ready and Head Downstairs To See Mrs Weathers Putting our Breakfast On The Table she notices us "oh y/n! And s/b! I made breakfast Come sit down" she smiles and Pulls Out our chairs for us, you smile And Walk Over "Thank You Mrs Weathers" you sit and Scoot up,s/b Does The same And You Both Start Eating,While You Eat A Voice Calls Out "Leave...Y/N leave With s/b...bad Luck Will Come For You And your Sibling...."You Stop Eating "did someone Say Something?" S/b stops Eating And Looks At you Confused,Mrs Weathers Does The Same

They Then Look At Each-other Confused And Then At you,s/b speaks "y/n no-one Said Anything It was probably imagination" s/b Goes Back To Eating And Mrs Weathers Washing Dishes Or Cooking I Guess,I heard Someone Speak And I'm not even kidding...you Remember your Weird Dream Of The Stranger And The Forest Then....then....your eyes widen...they pushed Me Off The Cliff And Told Me To Leave,you Slightly Go Pale From The Dream And S/b notices "y/n? Are You ok? Did Something Happen?" You Shake Your Head Getting Out Your Thoughts "no Just Thought Of Something,Thats All But thanks For asking" you smile Reassuringly To not Bring Them In The Whole Dream Thing,you didn't want To Scare Or worry Them that Much,they Go Back To Eating And You Do as well

You still think about It Too Much Until Mrs Weathers Breaks The Silence And Your Thinking "y/n do you wanna still go To The Playground?" You look over and She's drying Her Hands Smiling
You speak "uh...not really but thank you for asking" you smile nervously and awkward Good Thing she doesn't notice,she speaks While still smiling Which creeps you out a little well a-lot"oh Alright Then Y/n" she Walks Over and Takes Your Dishes Then Walks Back To The Sink And Wash the Dishes,you sit there watching Her thinking About The Dream Of That Stranger......Maybe That Person From My Dream Is Telling the truth....what If Mrs weathers And Everyone Here.....was no good.....?.....no! You shake Your Head And think again it can't be True! If There Was Something Wrong Mrs Weathers Would've Done Weird Stuff Well Actually She's always Smiling....Which Is So Creepy....should I tell Her about My Dream....?.....You Sigh a Little Frustrated From This....

Maybe I'll tell Her When Sb/n Isn't Around So That Way she/he Won't Get Scared...that's The Last Thing I want From My Sibling...getting scared That Mrs weathers Is....evil....? Or Bad Even The Town itself

I suddenly Speak Out Loud For sb/n and Mrs weathers To Look At Me "Mrs Weathers do you have a library?" I My eyes widen Slightly....That's The First Thing It was So Weird But Was Probably My Mind Telling Me First Thing Is 'library...' I was creeped out A little And Scared But Mrs Weathers Spoke,Smiling Slightly Like She Looked Discomforted By Something Or By Something I Said But I'm unsure But She Spoke "well...of course sweetie But...why would You Want To Go...?" She Looked Uneasy From My Question...Or Maybe the Town was Hiding Something Or...She Was Bothered By It....I Don't Know But Her Discomfort And Uneasy Look With The Smile Made Me Curious,But I smiled And I Spoke "well Can We Go? I Just thought Of Story I used To Read!" I smile Brightly But Something By What I said Made It Worse Which Scared Me a Little in The Inside...it's Like I Took Her Happiness and Creepiness Then She Took my Uneasy,Frightened Look But I Waited For Her To Respond But She Didn't Which Made Me A Little Upset,Either this Town is Keeping Secrets Or She's Hiding Something so I'll Sneak To The Library And Find Out myself...

After sometime You,your sibling and Mrs Weathers Head Out The Market Is Crowed 'This Is Perfect...' you Decide To Walk Away From The Group And You Walk Around Looking For The Library,Frustrated your About To Give Up Until You See A Girl Holding a Book Walking Away So You Follow Her And You Then See The library 'yes! The library I hope I'll look for something useful...' luckily You Put On Your Hoodie To Hide Yourself,you put your Hands in The Jackets Pockets And Walk Up the Steps To The Library As soon As your About To Open the Doors A Man speaks to You In a raspy voice "Hey...What Are You Doing Here? Not doing illegal stuff?..." you jump And Turn To The man,what doing stuff?? Even He's Not Like The Rest Of The People Which is weird....Now I'm starting to Believe My Dream was Telling the truth,while You were thinking To Yourself The Voices Come Back "Leave You Humans Have No rights To Be Here..." you suddenly Spoke Out "What?" The Man Looks At you Confused And A bit annoyed So he speaks louder and Mad making you Scared "ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT DOING ILLEGAL THINGS?..." his voice Made You Scared Even More But You couldn't Tell If His Eyes Or Something was Glowing Which freaked you out Even More,You Speak Back "n-no....I Just want To get a book About...." you stop cause What If Something's Not Right So Your Quiet Until he speaks "well? Tell Me If Not I'll Get Real Pissed Off...." he Growls lowly really angry.