6 - practice match

The first point goes to Fukurodani.

Bokuto was looking at the opponent team with his proud smile on.

"Yukari! Y/N!" We heard someone shouted. Probably Saki. The both of us turn to where the source is from and it is Saki as I thought.

"We're having practice over there." Saki said pointing the other court just next to the court where Fukurodani VS Karasuno is using.

"You guys can watch them while practicing." Saki dragging the both of us to the other court. All of them looked at us but focus back to the game when the whistle was blown.

"We're going to practice our receive first!" Our coach shouted.

"OSU!" All of us shouted as the coach started to service from the other side and us receiving it from the other side.

Second point goes to Karasuno. Their #/10 is so small but he can jump that high?!

"Y/N" My coach said. I quickly looked at my coach way with a confused face.

"Want me to hit your face with this ball? Where's your ready position and pay attention." My coach said.

"O-Osu!" I shouted and get into the ready position. My coach serviced the ball and I received it. Well the receive was a bit off.

"Practice your receive more!" My coach shouted from the other side. I just scratch my head and went to the back of the line.

After that, I was too focused on practicing and didn't even realize that the first set has finished. They're now taking a break.

25-20. Fukurodani won the first set.

I look at them and both team were looking at us practicing. I searched for Bokuto and saw him chatting with Akaashi. Probably bragging about him scoring a lot. Akaashi saw me and smirked at me.

I glared at him and focused on practice. We were having free practice right now.

Yuka is practicing her service since she's the pinch server, on the other side was our libero, Kagura. She's so tiny, cute and precious. She was practicing her receive with Yuka serving for her.

I look at them again and saw Bokuto was looking this way. We made eye contact then he suddenly shouted: "Y/N!! Did you saw me doing those amazing spikes during the match!!" Bokuto shouted.

I pretended not to know him because all eyes were on the two of us.

"Y/N!!! Y/N!!!" Bokuto calling for my name repeatedly. Suddenly, I saw his manager put her hands on Bokuto shoulder asking him to shut up.

Bokuto immediately shut his mouth up and I gave his manager a thumbs up holding back my laughter and his manager giving me a thumbs up back.

Someone patted my shoulder making me to jump a little bit. It was Saki.

The second sets started and he's back focusing on the game.

I look at Saki and asked: "Yes?". "Give me a toss, I want to practice my spiking skill." Saki said as she got ready.

I nodded and she pass the ball to me. The ball came to me and she started to run towards the net. I tossed the ball to her as she jumps and spiked it.

"Well I want to try out some quicks, can you do it for me?" She asked.

"Uh..I'm not sure, let's just try I guess?" I said unsure if I can do it.

She passed the ball to me again and quickly ran towards the net jumping. I tossed the ball towards Saki's palm as soon as I got the ball and she spiked it.