Resurrection

Thump.....Thump..... A warmth sensation  began to enshroud my body, I could feel the blood circulating again the pitch darkness was now being replaced with radiating brightness. My eyes opened the image of what i saw happening to my mother attacked my brain, i turned to my right and what i saw scared me mentally it wasn't just a corpse I don't even know what to call it,nothing but remains just the bones of what was once my mother, tears flooded my eyes i just sat there crying for hours. what happened how is it that i'm here alive when the same thing happened to me? I saw my limbs disappearing,why is it that i'm here alive and shes in that state? i slowly got up off the bed and headed to the front of my house,the soft breeze gently greeted me as if it was trying to provide comfort .I looked around me taking in the scenery,something was definitely wrong i couldn't see or hear anyone i began to walk around the area. Every house that i walked passed had blood splattered all over the walls the more i walked the deeper my reality was turning into a nightmare. I wondered to myself "did everyone die?" i headed to this girl that i liked house to check if she was ok, as I walked up to her door step I saw a trail of scratches leading to the back of the house.I took my time and followed the scratches, then it just came to a sudden stop.i began to look around to investigate the area,the sound of running water alerted my ears and caught my attention.I walked to the house side and peeped around the corner, that's where I saw her  there curled up in the corner beside a burst pipe spewing water her left arm had a long cut running along her forearm in a spiral, her pants were torn like it just went through a shredder while her shirt was drenched in blood. Tears ran to her cheeks as her sad cries began to roam the air, I slowly approached her and touched her shoulders.

 "Jessy are you ok?, well obviously  since you're in this shape."

"Leave me alone!" she exclaimed, i stood there dumbfounded I did not expect that reaction and i had no idea what to do, i couldn't just leave her like that could I, I mean she is my crush so I sat beside her and made sure she didn't have to go through all of that pain alone. An hour had passed by and my belly began to rumble,I hadn't eaten anything since i supposedly came back to life this morning, so i couldn't help it I still am a little confused about my predicament but i'll just accept it for now.I turned to Jessy and asked if she was hungry and she just slowly rocked her head back and forth 

"OK since that's the case let's walk it to the supermarket since its not that far and see if we can get anything."

"but i have no money right now"Jessy whispered.

"in this situation do you really think that matters as much? plus I've been walking around from this morning and I've seen no one but you."

her eyes began to widen i guess the thought of everyone else being dead crossed her mind, I jumped up and reached out my hand to help her to her feet.

"lets discuss more on the matter after we find something to eat." I said to try take her mind off the matter.

"Ok." she replied in a small voice, and we made our way to the supermarket.

"can you tell me what happened last night?, its ok if you don't want to talk about it"

"i really don't" she replied

we continued to walk and I heard a strange rustling noise in the nearby bushes that were planted by the front of a white 2 story house as I approached it I saw what I thought to be a blessing in regards to our current situation.