One Big Surprise

Real to hopes now. If you get what I mean.

Sorry for the lack of length.

Tell me what you think.

---------------------------------------------

Isabella's POV

That phrase:

Time flies when you're having fun.

I guess, can kind of describe what has happened over the past year. But I personally think that, "Time flies when you're in love," fits way better.

I have a surprise for Kat, for our one year anniversary. It's gonna be a big one.

Earlier in the year I was talking to Kat and her friend Ariel in a group chat. That conversation gave me a way to communicate with someone over on her side, so I planned. Eventually I got Ariel on board, and she convinced Kat's parents to not make any plans for the next couple of weeks (not sure how she did it, but she did).

Convincing my mom was another story, so I had to bring someone along. Someone my mom could trust to keep me out of trouble... So I called Jackie. And begged her to come up with some reason to convince her mom.

Education. It gets every parent. We worked and worked and saved and saved until finally we had earned enough money. The date starts to get closer and we buy the tickets. Made the hotel reservations, had money for food and transportation. (When I said we worked, I mean, we busted our butts every chance we could to get that money. What a good friend she is! And I mean that as literal as possible. No sarcasm at all.)

We sat down on the plane already ready to be in Florida. Oh but we sure did annoy pretty much everyone on the plane with how loud we laughed. I pretty sure we should have slept but we couldn't.

-In Florida-

Getting settled into our room in a cheap motel it finally hit me. I was going to meet her tomorrow and she had no clue.

"Holy shit! I need sleep..." I said as I crawled into bed.

"Well, I'm not leaving the room tomorrow. I think I'm just gonna be lazy," Jackie replied to me yawning from the other bed.

"Hahaha, you do that!" I laughed right before I passed out.

-8am The Next Morning-

I walked out of the bathroom in a towel because I had forgotten to pick out my clothing.

"Izzy?" A feminine voice questioned.

I froze. Then it clicked. That was the melodic voice of my girlfriend. I slowly turned around. "Happy One Year Anniversary!" I said with a smile. I glanced over at the presents with a wary smile.

"You came to Florida, and you still bought me presents?" She asked.

"Uhhhh... maybe?" I offered slightly embarrassed that she caught me in a towel.

"You're a dork, now get dressed. You must have had a plan, so I'm just gonna go with it," she instructed.

"So much for being shy?" I smirked.

She blushed.

"And there it is, one of the few things that could kill me," I said blowing a kiss in her direction.

"Shushy!" She said blushing more as she walked out the door.

"Never," I whispered.

---------------------------------------------

This part has not happened yet in real life so this is my hopes and dreams with occasional conversation pieces that actually happen.

Hope you liked it.

To Jackie:

Are you good now? Will you not kill me, please?

To Kat:

Are YOU convinced now? Hehehe I love you.

Comment with criticism. I'd appreciate it. Just leave judgements out of it.