Chapter 7

I wake up in Marshall's bed but Marshall isn't there for some reason. Just as I'm wondering where he could be he comes walking into the room with Lily-May on his hip and a hold all in his hand. "Good morning beautiful" marshal says setting Lily-May and the hold all on the bed. Lily crawls her way over to me and gives me a cuddle "good morning mummy" "good morning baby" I cuddle her back "good morning Marshall" i say "what's with the bag?"
"Jade rang this morning but you were asleep so I answered it, I hope you don't mind I did ignore it at first but she kept ringing" he says "it's okay" " well I answered the phone and she said that Lily's school has had a major pipe burst and school is shut fo the rest of this week and all of next week, and she said you've got an important meeting for the Saski clothing range this morning? And a meeting for women's best? So she came and dropped off some things for you and Lil and said for you not to worry about your class this afternoon she's already got cover" "oh crap I completely forgot about that, I'm in the middle of creating my own gym wear range this is the last meeting before they go on sale we need to reach a final agreement for the release date and I have a sponsorship with women's best nutrition where I advertise their products on my Instagram and at the studio" I explain "oh wow check you miss boss lady" He teases with a smirk on his face. "I do try" I joke as I get out of bed. "You get yourself sorted and I will get miss lily ready" "thanks marsh I say and kiss him on my way to the bathroom.

After my shower I straighten my hair and do my make up. Once my hair and make up is done I take my outfit out of the bag, jade had packed me a figure hugging, spaghetti strap red dress that came just above the knee. I put the dress on then the black heels and handbag and I was ready to go. I exit the bathroom to find that Marshall had done a wonderful job at getting Lily-May ready she was wearing a burgundy dress with matching tights and some black ankle boots, he had even moused her hair bless him and it looked good, you could tell he had done this before. "Wow don't you look good" I say to Lily and she does a little twirl for me so that I can see the whole outfit. "Mama don't look to bad herself" Marshall says, his eye roaming all over my body checking me out. "I've got a free day today so how about I come with you and keep this one occupied whilst you are on you meetings" he offers "really you don't mind" I ask "I wouldn't have offered if I did" he replies "thanks you're a life saver" and we all walk outside to the car.

We get into Marshall's car as he wanted to drive and head towards my first meeting of the day. One we arrive at the saski warehouse we head straight upstairs to my office where I set my computer up with things for Lily-May. "Right if you or Lily need anything the kitchen is literally the next door on the left and the bathroom is right through there" I say pointing to my private bathroom. I give them both a kiss and go to the conference room down the hall.

An hour and a half later I leave my meeting with the launch date for saski set for the 5th of April so that is 3 weeks away I am so excited. I walk into my office to find that Lily and Marshall have been snooping in my office "yo you never said you was a fan" Marshall says pointing to the computer screen which showed a playlist of all his songs "you never asked" I shrug "you ever been to a concert" he continues his interrogation "as a matter of fact I have, 3 actually I've seen you at Leeds festival, on the monster tour and last Saturday" and I see the surprise on his face "no way" "yes way" I laugh "let's go to the next meeting"

At women's best it was very straight forward and we was in and out with some products. Marshall drove us to my house and was having someone in his crew drop off my car later.  Once inside i kick off my heels and leave them messily in the corner of the hall "I'm gonna get changed" I tell Marshall "me to" Lily says forever being my mini me I chuckle and head upstairs and get changed.

Me and Lily-May go downstairs and I ask "what do people want to eat tonight?" "Anything is fine with me" Marshall replies as all three of us walk into the kitchen

Me and Lily-May go downstairs and I ask "what do people want to eat tonight?" "Anything is fine with me" Marshall replies as all three of us walk into the kitchen. "Curry" Lily-May answers "let's have a look and see if I've got all the stuff in"I tell her I look in the cupboard to find I have a rogan josh sauce and prepared popadoms, and rice. Then I check the fridge and check the chicken is ok "your in luck I have all of the ingredients." "You ready to see how us mancs have a curry?" I ask Marshall "as long as it's edible I think I will me fine" he chuckles. I then turn around and start cooking. First I start boy boil some rice then I wash and dice up the chicken then par cook it in a frying pan so it doesn't crumble in the sauce. I pour the sauce into a big pan and add the chicken and just because me and Lily like an extra kick I add some chilli powder and mix it all together. Whilst the curry it cooking slow I drain the rice then add it to a frying pan because we prefer fried rice to boiled rice. Once it all is cooked I plate it up and we all sit at the breakfast bar and eat out food. "Wow this is really nice, your a good cook" "thanks".
After all the pot washing was done and they were all put away we went and sat down in the living room and put the tv on and mtv was on which was expected but what wasn't expected was a picture of me, Lily and Marshall to be all over the tv. It was obviously taken today as it shown us in Marshall's car in the hotel car park and then another popped up of Marshall carrying Lily with me walking beside them about to go into saski warehouse. The presenter starts talking "it looks like eminem may have finally found love after his turbulent relationship with his ex wife Kim. Eminem whose real name is Marshall mathers has been seen with a younger blonde woman and a little girl. There is a rumour that Em has had a secret relationship and child that he has kept secret from the public but who knows, we will watch closely and keep you updated on this romance". Next thing I know my phone is ringing, I look down and notice it is my Mum "I've got to take this it's my Mum" I tell Marshall who looks fed up and pissed off. I go into the kitchen and answer my phone"
Me: hi Mum
Mum: have you got something to tell me?
Me: I was going to tell you..
Mum: when exactly was you going to tell me that you've got a new boyfriend who happens to be a mega celebrity who you've fancied since you were a child!
Me: we only made things official last night. I met him on Sunday and we just really clicked.
Mum: well I'm on my way over
Me: no Mum he's here
Mum: even better
And she puts the phone down on me. I walk back into the living room and tell Marshall about my mum "it's ok I guess I understand her. I mean I wouldn't be happy if this was how I found out my daughter had a boyfriend" he's so perfect I think and give him a kiss not hearing my mother walk through like she owns the place. "Wow let the poor man breath Scarlett" I jump away at the sound of my mothers voice "don't do that!" I say in shock "that's it I'm taking your key" "are you taking the key away because I keep sneezing up and scaring you or so that you and your new fella aren't interrupted" my mother retorts with a sly grin winking and I go bright red wishing the floor would swallow me whole. "Hi I'm Tina" my "darling"mother introduces herself to Marshall and offering him her hand, Marshall shakes it and says "I'm Marshall. It's nice to meet you."

After a while of charting with my mum she says she needs to go home now or else she won't get home until late due to the buses "I'll take you home" Marshall offers "no no you stay I don't want to be a bother" Mum refuses "nah I insist I gotta get back myself and speak to my manager about everything ahead of my radio interview tomorrow morning" "well if you insist" Mum comes over and gives Lily-May a cuddle and a kiss goodbye "bye bye sweet heart grandma will see you on Friday" "bye Mum" I say giving her a kiss and cuddle as-well. Marshall comes over to me "so tomorrow I'm gonna have to say something about those pictures. What do you want me to say? The truth or just friends?" He asks with and uneasy face "which ever you'd prefer" "is it ok if I tell the truth? I don't wanna hide you and even if I did it would be a pain trying to" "that's perfect" I tell him. He gives Lily a cuddle and a kiss on the head telling her he will see her tomorrow then comes over to me and hugs me "I'll see you tomorrow babe. I hope you're ready for my crazy world" "as long as you're there me and Lily will be just fine" and I kiss him. "Right well I will see you girls tomorrow" and with that closes the door behind him. I lock the house up and me and Lily go up stairs and get in my bed.