Its a date

I woke up the next morning more a less happy. It was rare for me to be happy, really actually happy. I don't think I'd been genuinely happy since what 4th year? Maybe even before. My mind faded back to yesterday and a smile appeared on my face, they forgave me.
My eyes glanced across the room towards my clock, it was only 5:25am so I had a lot of time until I had to get ready. I pulled out a new book I had began to like. The cover was a leather and a deep Scarlet with bright green seams down the side near the spine. It had gold sparks and orange leaves splattered randomly and a twirl of green in the middle. It was a story/novel about a muggle detective who comes across wizards. The plot sounds boring but it's actually quite good. After reading for a while I decided to get ready for the day so I got out my clothes and walked into the bathroom. I turned the shower on got undressed and hopped in. I used my vanilla and cucumber scented shampoo to wash my hair and a cherrie body wash. After my shower I got dried, changed and sat down at my dresser. I dried my hair out properly and combed through it. I decided to do something quite 'out there' - painting my nails. I picked a very subtle blue to match my hair. When I finished them I was quite pleased with the out come. I checked the time again and it was already 7:45. I slipped one my shoes and headed down to breakfast. At meals and break we sit wherever it's only for 'assembly's' we have to sit in houses so I headed over to the golden trio.
"Hey" they all greeted me with.
"How are you guys" I replied.
"Great you?" Harry said
"Good" I replied. I leaned over to the tray in front of harry that had pancakes on and he grabbed my hand as I did.
"I like it" he told me while staring at my nails. He gave me a warm smile. I smiled and replied
"Thanks".
I felt my cheeks go warm and I put my head down. I heared Hermonie whisper to him. I couldn't exactly make out what she was saying but it was along the lines of 'just go for it'. Harry's reaction to this was a gulp and a whisper back saying 'Hermonie I'll just be embarrassing myself'. See harry isn't a good whisperer he's quite loud at it. After a few moments of silence harry spoke.
"Erm draco" he said with his usual confidence gone.
"Yeah" I said looking up at him.
"I was wondering if maybe tomorrow you'd like to come to hogsmede with me?" He said looking away shyly, and a small blush appearing on his cheeks.
I took my time to speak just to play it cool, otherwise I would of jumped up screamed yes and kissed the life out of him.
"Yeah I think I'm available" I said playing with him.
He smiled at me and blushed even more than last time. I mildly bit my lip and smiled back. The bell rang loudly and we all headed over to potions. I took my seat next to Hermonie and began small talk. Then she asked about earlier.
"So what was today about?" She asked slightly smirking.
"I honestly don't have clue, also I didn't think harry actually liked me" I told her with a slight laugh at the end.
"oh yeah he hasn't stopped going on about you since what, the first moment he saw you".
A smile glided on my face and the door burst open. Snape came walking in.
"So class it turns out I'll have to switch over your partners now that a certain somebody had requested so" he said with his usual blank tone. His eyes darted over to Neville and so did the rest of the classes.
Hermonie granger with Pansy Parkinson
Harry Potter with Draco Malfoy
Neville Longbottom with Susan bones
And finally Blaine Zanzibi with Ron Weasley
I walked over to Harry's desk and sat on the stool next to him. I glanced at him and smiled and he smiled back.
After potions was finished I pulled harry to one side of the classroom as everyone else had left including Snape.
"I'm excited for our thing tomorrow" I told him.
"Yeah me too" he told me back.
"So what exactly is tomorrow?" I asked him.
"Erm well I don't know about you but I'd like it to be a date?" He said while half stuttering. When those words came out of his mouth I felt weird. Like my legs had turned to jelly and I got 'butterflies' in my stomach. I'd never felt like this before I guess only harry can make me feel like this.
"Yeah I'd like that" I told him.
"It's a date then".

Hey guys hope you all are enjoying my story I've just one quick sort of mention for today. Now I hate to be that person but I'd really really appreciate it if you go and check out this book. Honestly its like really amazing and I'm not just saying it but there is some smut in her most recent one. Her user is snapeharryanddrako
And it's honestly really good ♥️ thank you guys so much for reading and as always if you have any questions or requests go ahead and tell me. Love you guys