Chapter 2

I sit up slowly, taking in my surroundings. Did Nate manage to get us a hotel room already? I glance around, I was tucked in a soft bed that had a purple comforter with white and black pillows, the room was painted a soft violet with nothing but a window with a lock on it- wait lock?

Suddenly the events of yesterday rush into my head and I let out a scream. And then another one. Holy fucking cheerios I got kidnapped!

The door bangs open and standing there in a gray V neck and black basketball shorts  is my- sexy and yummy looking- kidnapper. He cautiously steps toward me and I crab walk backwards until my back meets the backboard of the bed. "What do you want with me?!" I screech, scenarios flashing through my head. "Rape? Ransom? Slavery? Oh my God, it's all of the above isn't it? I'm going to die at eighteen, I never got to learn how to ride a skateboard, I never fell in love!" I shout, running my hands trough my messy brown hair.

A low, deep growl fills the silence after my ranting, "Of course you haven't fallen in love yet, you haven't met me!" The stranger/kidnapper states.

Oh freakin fantastic, he's a complete physio that claims he loves me. It seems God really has it out for me up there. "Please don't hurt me." I whisper before I drop my head into my hands, letting the tears stream down my face.

I feel the bed dip before his husky voice answers, "I could never hurt you." His hand rubs my shoulder and instantly flinch back, satisfied at his annoyed sigh. "You belong to me, and me only."

My blood boils at his words, I'm my own person I'm no one's. "I'm not yours." I scoff, "You don't own me, I'm not an object. Let me guess your one of those creepy kidnappers that tell the captive their married to them or their your father?! That is just sick!"

Hottie stands up fuming in front of me, I notice now that he has a slight British accent, especially when he when he was mad. "I'm not a rapist or anything, I'm your mate!"

"Well ello mate." I say sarcastically in a British accent, mimicking him. He lets out a little smile and dimples appear on his face. Damn, I was a sucker for dimples. "But dude, you stuffed me in a car..." Why was I acting so casual?

He sighs, "I'm your mate, you are mine. Haven't you read werewolf stories before? It's a little different in real life though."

I had heard of Mates before, they were like your other half, specifically designed for you. "Yeah, I have. So your Jacob and I'm Renesmea, no that's imprinted- wait, did you say werewolf?!" I screamed, standing up and scurrying across the room.
If this was a book or movie, I would be telling the mythical creature that I understand and don't care. Nope, not me. I'm no Bella Swan, I'm Clarissa James and I freaked the fuck out.
"Oh my God!  Someone help me!" I scream and try to get out of the room but the bloody door was locked-yes when I panic I go British, sue me.
"C'mon door, shit! Please open!" Great now I'm talking to inanimate objects. A warm arms snakes across my waist and I hold in a gasp at the unexpected sparks that heat up my skin at his touch. 
  I feel him lean into my ear, his minty breath fanning against my skin, "You are my mate, you are mine." His teeth lightly graze my earlobe, making a soft moan of pleasure escape from deep in my throat.
"I don't even know your name." I murmur quietly.
"Jax." He pulls back and leads me to the bed, "What's yours?"
"Clarissa." I breathe, folding my arms across my chest.
"Well, Clarissa. It seems we need to get to know each other."  He suddenly pulls me to my chest and rocks me back and forth, "After you sleep, you seen tired."
It seems on his command my eyes get heavy and begin to droop, right before I fall completely under I hear him say, "I'll make you see that your my mate." Before the lights turn off.

A/N: I'm a little disappointed with this chapter, sorry it's really short but what do you guys think? Should I continue or nah? Remember to vote and comment, they seriously support me and motivate me to write.

Not Edited. 
 Werewolf #712