Prologue

In this story you are an assassin who is known as 'Shadow' you've killed many and lived in a mansion but one day you got a call from your driver (he drives you to the places you need to be for an assassination).

Bring~Bring~Bring

You pick up the phone very annoyed.

Y/n~
"What?!?!?!"

X~
"Did you forget about your job already??"

Y/n~
"What job?"

X~
"The one with the yellow octopus."

Y/n~
"Oh yeah what about it."

X sighs in disappointment.

X~
"You have to go to school for it and the school starts at 7:40 and it's 8:00."

Y/n~
"OMG?!?!?!? I totally forgot sorry talk to you later"

X~
"Ok and don't forget to not blow your cover."

Y/n~
"Ok I'll think about it."

X~
"Ok....WAIT WH-"

You hang up on him and started to get ready for school. When you where done you headed out and walked to school you already knew you had to climb a hill and that people will judge you since you are in E-class but you ignored them so you wouldn't kill them. Soon you reached the classroom and you slowly opened the door putting your innocent face on but your whole body was covered with the anti-senesi knives(Sorry forgot what they are called) you walks in looking innocent.

Koro-senesi~
"Hello there you must be the new student please introduce yourself."

You walk in front of the room and put on your act.

Y/n~
"H-hi I'm Y/n L/n it's n-nice to meet you all."

You can feel eyes on you but you try focusing on your plan.

Koro-senesi~
"Ok l/n-sama you can sit by karma. Karma raise your hand please.

Karma raises his hand. You are walking off when you pretend to fall face first and as you expected he reached for your stomach and the knives mad his tentacles explode and you did some assassination moves but not the ones you are famous for and you got six off.

Everyone~
"Wow"

Girl 1~
"She's the second person to hurts koro-senesi."

Girl 2~
"Ikr"

Y/n~
"If I'm second who hurt him who was first" you ask everyone and a certain red head raised his hand.

Karma~
"That would be me"