Chasing who you love

Corbin

Jeff, Felix, and I went over to Brook's house. We walked in and found her dads cooking. Cole and Wade were awesome. Can I have them as my parents?

I'm just kidding. My parents are fantastic. I mean they have to be considering I told them I was gay and they told me as long as I was happy that's all that matter. That's a big deal for a fifteen-year-old.

Just then, we heard a motorcycle pull up, ugh.

"Moody's home," Wade said as Cole chuckled.

The door opened and in walked Blake, Brook's older, hot brother. Sex on legs. He took off his leather jacket, revealing his muscular arms adorned with tats. That is so hot. I think I just died a little.

He walked over to the fridge and opened it.

"Have you decided what you will do after graduation?" Wade asked him.

"Nope, and I don't care," Blake said as he shut the fridge door. He opened the bottle of water and took a swig from it, um, um, um.

"Well, you have two options. You can go to college or get a job," Cole said as he grabbed plates. Oh god, report no to school. Wait, what was I saying? No one likes a hot dumb guy. But if he goes to school, I can't drool over him.

"Fine, a job it is," he shrugged.

Ah, I heard a singsong voice as the heavens opened up and granted my wish.

As Jeff and Felix were talking to Wade and Cole about the school, I couldn't help but stare at Blake. Then I noticed he was staring at me. He fixated his greenish-gray eyes on me, oh god.

My eyes moved from his to his plump lips, and I noticed he slightly licked him. Oh, my god, I think my heart just stopped. Wait, what was I thinking? Blake isn't gay, but when I looked at him, he was still looking at me intently. Oh, my god.

Then a smirk grew upon his lips. Oh, damn, I think I just got a boner.

He stood up and walked out of the kitchen. What the hell was that?

"Corbin," I heard someone say as I snapped out of my daydream to see everyone staring at me. Then I looked at Brook, who pointed at my pants and gave me a look. I looked down and noticed the tent I was sporting. That wasn't embarrassing or anything. Just kill me now.

I bolted out of the house and ran home. Ever run with a boner? It's not fun.

The minute I got home, I took care of business. Ugh, why did I have to have a crush on someone that was straight as a board? Life is so unfair. Plus, nothing such as standing to attention in front of my friends, the principal and the guidance counselor along with a freakishly hot ass guy, ugh.

The next day I went to school, and someone pushed me against my locker, shit.

"Mind telling me what that was about yesterday?" Blake had me pinned against my locker with one hand.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," I stuttered.

"I saw you staring at me."

Oh shit, I am so dead. Blake was the bad schoolboy, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like guys like me.

He leaned in and whispered, "Be careful." Then he leaned back, released me, and walked away. What was that? I was so confused.

Be careful? Be careful of what? I leaned with my back against my locker. It confused most people about being gay, I'm not, but with Blake, it majorly confused me.

A guy like him usually pummels me, so what made him hold back, and what the hell did he mean with be careful? My crush was making me more confused than anything.

Or better yet, maybe that's all they destined it to be. It's only a crush, FML.

To continue in Chasing Love.