Author's Note

Synopsis: Werewolf Cole Mathews vanishes from the side of a road in Texas just as over two thousand miles away Nina Wilcox disappears from a running trail in a forest reserve on the outskirts of Seattle, Washington. Their lives become intertwined when they are thrown together in an underground fighting circuit that caters to the gambling entertainment of the world's wealthy elite. In this arena, captured creatures of the supernatural world are pitted against each other in an anything goes fight. But outside of the ring, in order to live long enough to escape, Cole and Nina must learn to work together while following their abductor Billionaire businessman Steven Halifax's number one rule. It's simple. Win and you'll be rewarded but lose and it could cost you your life. Cole's lycan abilities will be tested in each fight and with Nina as his Keeper, he can't afford to lose. Will they have what it takes to survive as a team and be Halifax's greatest champions or disappoint him and die? Their fates are sealed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

First of all, thank you for reading this story. Please, be patient and I will try to post only edited chapters. This is my first time posting a story so if things look a little wonky then that is why. I hope you like it. Second, cover submissions to replace the one I have are much appreciated. Third, please do not copy/reproduce/replicate/plagiarize (whatever you will) this story without my consent. It is after all of my own making. If you should want a copy for your very own when all is said and done, then not only would I be flattered but I would also be happy to set up a digital copy for download purposes. Lastly, content warning foul mouthed language, sexual behavior, graphic violence (come on, its underground fighting), gory nightmarish scenes about blood and intestines, etc. are highly likely to occur. So, those under the age of 18 should steer clear.
:)

Thanks all,

Whitenights83

Copyright© 2014 All Rights Reserved

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, I feel like I should dedicate this to someone. Maybe my mom, who gave birth to me. Or, better still, the really incredible people who are following me and taking the time to read this story. You are fantastic. Shh, don't tell my mom.