Chapter 1

A/N: This story was completely made at school, over the span of a few months, which means the chapters aren't that long because they looked longer on paper. Also, this story has been edited, so it shouldn't be too bad.
————————
It was a regular, cold-ish day in Inkopolis, as usual. The S4 were having a meeting about a turf war battle against Goggles and his team they were planning. Skull was wearing Aviators' jacket because hey, childhood friends, Army already wore a jacket as part of his regular gear, Aloha was too cool for jackets, and so was Mask. Not to mention, they were all being mobbed by fans, especially Aloha. Eventually, the S4 was able to escape, except Aloha who was left to die.

"Should we save him...?" Mask asked Army and Skull.

Silence.

"If we're gonna get him back, you'll be the one to do it." Skull replied.

He sighed. "Fine." Mask left the two of them behind to save Aloha, who was still drowning.

"Get away from him." And just like that, Aloha was free. Aloha looked around, shocked at how easy that was.

They both looked at each other for a few seconds, before Mask turned away to walk back to the rest of the S4.
————————
While Mask was watching anime at 2 AM, he received a text from none other than Aloha.

hawaiian trash: Hey u up?

Mask: no wtf do you want

hawaiian trash: Thx for saving me earlier :)

Mask: ok

hawaiian trash: Yo what am I labeled as?

Mask: hawaiian trash

Hawaiian Trash: :c meanie

Mask: lol bye

Mask turned off his phone and went back to watching anime. Eventually, he finished and went to sleep, after untying his tentacles and removing his mask.