Young blood

Detective Thomas Sugar was the youngest detective in the Sheffield Police Force. He had porcelain, ivory skin, his long brown locks of hair often got in his startling brown eyes that made all the girls melt. He barely had enough time for girls as his job was time consuming and stressful, he didn't even have time to think about them.

It was early morning, 5 am to be precise when his phone rang aloud waking him suddenly. As soon as he realised it wasn't his alarm his kind eyes popped open. He answered it.
"Hello Tom this is Karen, two bodies have been found at the aquarium get her quick forensics are already there." Shortly after, she hung up
Tom jumped out of bed and hastily put on his tight, crisp shirt and sharp suit. He sped off to the aquarium.

Tom's features were brought out in the glow of the aquariums light. The blood made the light dark red meaning Tom looked devilish, which he was far from.

Tom pushed his way way through the forensic team to realise the horrors that had occurred hours before.
"Who the fuck would do this?" Tom whispered to himself
"We don't know." Karen said as she strutted through the crowd of people.
Her red hair was short and framed her face, she glowed in an angelic way. She and Tom had once had a fling but Karen was one hell of a bad girl.

Tom looked at the CCTV footage of a hooded figure shanking Barry Chalkman, then the hooded figure plunging the knife into themselves and falling into the tinted water. The killer was called Stephanie Carter and was a Soccer mom, didn't seem like the killing type but underneath she had a dark side.