//**Defending You**//

"I told you to leave it didn't I?" She pulled the cotton pads from the cupboard as Niall eased himself onto the bathroom side.
"I wasn't going to walk away from that jerk" he was looking down at his hand, the blood on his knuckles was drying now.

"Ni, seriously you are in so much trouble when those pictures hit the papers tomorrow" She frowned dabbing some antibacterial liquid onto a cotton pad.

"He was so rude to you" He hissed in pain as she swiped the pad across the cut on his cheek, his left eye was turning a deep purple colour.

"and I said to just walk away" She rolled her eyes at her boyfriend of three years, she dabbed the grazes on his knuckles with a clean pad his free hand jerked to her hip in reaction to the pain.

"I was not going to walk away from him when he was saying those things to you, loud enough for me to hear" he scrunched his eyes closed as she carried on cleaning him up.

"Next time don't get into a fight with the paparazzi okay?" She laughed lightly, turning to chuck the cotton pads into the bin, Niall spun her back round.

"I'll do anything to protect my girl" he kissed her winching in pain, she sighed.
"He busted your lip as well?"She cupped his face in her hands, inspecting his bottom lip which was split, she pressed a gentle kiss to the area making Niall suck in a sharp breath.

"It fucking kills" He moaned running his finger over the swollen spot.
"Come on Nialler lets get to bed, you're going to ache in the morning" She took his hand as he slid off the bathroom side, leading him down the hall, both of them ready to fall asleep and get the night over with.