I MIGHT SEE HIM! OWO

You are a really pretty girl between the ages of 13-18 who always gets good grades and is perfect all the time because of course you are. You're also very shy and introverted, because that's how all antisocial people who pretty much live on the internet are like. But then, one day, you and your best friend got invited to a big-time party that a lot of famous people will be attending!  Also, your idol, (insert name of hot douche-bag), was also invited to the same party! What could possibly go wrong?

It is now that you remember that you are not-so-good at parties because you, once again, are socially awkward and introverted! More importantly, though, you have nothing to wear! (Priorities, amirite?)

Thankfully, your best friend, Becky, is more than happy to help! You and her go on shopping spree for the cutest clothes. Since you're used to wearing comfy hoodies and sweatpants, you feel very uncomfortable in the revealing dresses, push-up bras, and high-heels that your bestie assures that you look, "super-sexy and fierce" in. You don't feel so sure about that, but if the guys like this kind of stuff as much as Becky, who is the most popular girl in school and has plenty of boys drool after her, insists they do,then it must be so.

While learning to walk in your four-inch heels, you wonder to yourself if (insert hot douche-bag) will notice how cute you look. (You know what, I'm getting tired of writing insert hot douche-bag all the time, so I'll just call him HD for short from now on.)

Any way, the party is only a week from now, but you don't know how to dance or how to carry a conversation with multiple people! Once again, your bestie's got your back. You and Becky go through a Rocky-style training montage to get you out of your little turtle shell and to make your dance moves resemble something that is not a drunk chicken.