Episode 1 Season 3

It all started the day before the Seven Deadly Sins were called heroes once again. Up on the hill where the tavern called the Boar Hat stood, was where the Seven Deadly Sins, the Dragon Sin of Wrath, Meliodas, the Goat Sin of Lust, Gowther, the Grizzly Sin of Sloth, King, the Serpent Sin of Envy, Diane, the Boar Sin of Gluttony, and the Fox Sin of Greed, Ban, chatted about the news that the princess of Liones, Elizabeth, brag from the palace. They all checked each other outfits out, comparing and thanking the people that gave them the outfits. The celebrated the night away, waiting for the next day where they would be given medals.

"Hey there Captain, got a minute or two?" Ban leaned over the counter, he had on his boar hat apron. He smiled at Meliodas. Meliodas returned the smile.

Meliodas looked the the Sin of Greed, "Hmm? What's up?"

"Just follow me, okay?"

Both of them walked outside where ban undid his apron and throw it on the ground. "Now come on Ban, what's so important?" Meliodas asked. His hands resting on the nape of his neck.

"As of tonight, I quite." Ban said with a gentle smile on his face.

Meliodas put his hands down in shock and disbelief. "Whoah whoah whoah, Ban, your face is the only joke can handle. Besides, if you quite who's gonna do all the cooking?"

"You were doing it before I was, so just take over again."

"Come on, we both know that if I cook no one is going to step foot in this place."

"Captain, I'm serious okay?" Meliodas makes a sound of surprise. "Today was my last day in the Seven Deadly Sins."

__

The next morning Ban walked out of the tavern and let out a puff of breath. He stops for a second to look back at the Boar Hat. "So long Captain. Bye Master." He closes his eyes, listening to the silence around him. The birds slightly chirp in the back ground. He turns back around ready to walk away. In front of him was the Grizzly Sin.

"Hey Ban. Leaving without saying anything?" Ban just starred at King with a blank look on his face. "So you're not even going to talk to me now?" Ban started to walk away from the tavern. "I kinda over heard what you said to the Captain yesterday, and I have a pretty good idea on what happened between you and Elaine. To be honest, Im really touched that you feel so strongly about my sister. But she's dead now. The Fairy King forest that she protested for so long was burned to the ground. Knowing that, where do you think going?" King turned to Ban after slightly raising his voice on the last sentence. Ban look back at King, both locked eyes with each other.

"To the Fairy King's forest." King has a look of shocked, he gasped in disbelief.

(Time skip brought to you by BTS showing each others abs.)

After the whole thing with the medals and the fight with those people and all that fun jazz.

"Piggy trot, piggy trot, piggy trot. Wow! It looks like the whole town was at that medal ceremony. Everyone is at awe with my heroics, I mean can you blame them?" Hawk walks with his head held high and his eyes closed. He doesn't see the person standing in front of him. He gets thrown off balance while he screams. Hawk lands on his back while Meliodas just stares at him with his hands in his pockets. He shoots up really fast, "Hey, why don't you watch were you're going, can't you see this big shinny medal here?!"

"Oh, what are you guys doing here?" Meliodas asked causally.

"Sir Meliodas, I want to thank you for what you said before, about my father." Howser said.

"I only said what I know to be true. Anyway I heard the rumors Howser. While he was being taken in, Draftous wounded you pretty badly and he killed some members of the Roars of Dawn. Is that True?" Meliodas asked the Holy Knight.