Awkwardness at shoot

He wanted to go home and change but had no time.. as it was already 10:30.
Jen - "it's okay... No one will know you spent night at my house"
HC - "I don't mind if people will know"
Jen - "But we should wait for some time.. you know na.. it will be difficult to handle media and press if we will declare it now"
HC - " I know I know.. was just kidding... We will declare only after you are ready"
Jen - "thanks!"

He leans to kiss her but she teases him by putting her palm between their lips.

HC - "Not fair!!! You will have to pay for that now...."

She turns and was about to run from him, he grabs her and pulls her to him. Her back slams on his chest. He starts to kiss her neck. From free hand he starts to slide from her side into her t-shirt claiming her as his, digging his nails into her soft skin.

Jen - "hey... Don't.. it will leave marks and we have shoot to do which has close scenes."

HC - "I know and that's making me do it more.."

He starts to kiss her more passionately and sucking her neck, making sounds. She can't control now and turns to his face and kisses him hard.

Jen - "(breaking kiss) bas? Can we go now? People are waiting Yar... "

He makes pout face like kid and she gives a pack on his cheeks.

They left for set. Half an hour after they reached. All preparation are already done as they were little late.

Jen - "thanks to you we are late(she whisper)"

He winks at her. They get ready for shoot. Today they were shooting for shower scene.

Ani - "so Jen!! Why so late today?"

He didn't knew about last night. He thought HC left after movie.

Jen - "actually.. wo Kya... Hua.. ki ... Ha my car broke down in midway so I asked him to pick me"

HC was surprised hearing how she lied to her best friend. But he knew about her insecurities.

Ani - "ohh okay.. shall we start now?"

Ani felt that something changed but he ignored thinking that because of yesterday Jenny was behaving like that.

They gets ready for shoot.