Hey To You Too

Hey you

Yes You

You with those caring and loving eyes. Did you think I didn't notice it when you look at me?

Did you know that?

You are always there watching me. I know you like to listen to music and I know you make your own music too. I sometimes hear you singing to yourself in practice. 

To me it's like the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. Sometimes I just wanted to record your voice so I can listen to it all the time. 

I don't know what I fell, but it feels just right. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you

Yes you

You who always sat in the corner of the cafe.

Did you know that?

It seems like a coincidence to see you here most of the time. I feel ashamed that whenever I come here I always wear my jeans and hood. 

I think it's beautiful whenever you are doing something that you love. I can see the happiness in your eyes. You told me that you liked me. I feared what people would tell me, but I can feel that you are true. 

I'm scared to fall.

To fall deep into this hole I dug up for myself. 

I think I like you.

No

I know I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you

Yes you

I can see the tears in your eyes. All your friends are here.

To me you look handsome beyond compare.

Do you know that?

I'm walking down the aisle and I see you waiting for me at the altar. My father is walking me towards you. When I reach you I can see the tears falling from your eyes.

We say our vows and you kiss me.

My husband

My life

We dance, sing, toast and laugh with cameras capturing every moment.

For better. For worse.

In sickness. In health.

In richer or poorer.

Till death do us part

You will always be mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you 

Yes you

You who takes care of me when I'm like this.

I'm grateful for it.

Did you know that?

We're on the way to the hospital right now. I know I may say the things I say right now but you know I still love you despite that.

I finally see the child that we made. She has the same nose and mouth as you do.

Like its seeing the both of us.

Like you

I'll never let us go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you

Yes you

You still with those caring and loving eyes that seem to sparkle more as time goes by.

I love you

Whatever happens, I still love you.

Did you know that?

Take care of our daughter like you have cared for us during these years.

I know you still believe me when they say I don't remember you anymore. 

I do

I know you believe that I do.