「LAST CHAPTER」

— jaemin

— jaemin

I went to Renjun as soon TaeHwa starts working again. I sit down across him, my eyes not leaving him.

"Taehwa, again?" He asked, sipping his tea as he put his phone down and looked at me.

"You already know."

"For the last time, Jaemin.. I'm not giving TaeHwa up." He said then I remembered what Taehwa said to him earlier.

"No.. I'm the one giving her up." I said then his eyes widened. I bring out something from my bag and showed it to him.

His widened even more then he looked at me, his face screams confusion.

"W-why?"

"I heard your conversation with her earlier at the park and.. I was too blinded by love that I forgot about our friendship.

I don't want to confuse TaeHwa any longer when it's clear she only has her eyes on you. I don't want to fight over her anymore..

That's why.." I stand up, wrapping my bag around my shoulder, getting the small rectangular paper from him.

"I'm going back to Seoul.. and letting you have her." I said, taking a last look at TaeHwa.

I smiled softly then at Renjun before leaving the bakery with my back pack.

I went back to the hotel near her house and pack all my stuff, feeling the tears finally escape my eyes.

My legs gave up on me as I continued wiping them but to my avail, they won't stop.

Letting go of TaeHwa as my crush is already hard.. leaving TaeHwa in this country without me is even harder.

I looked out of the window, seeing my reflection on the window, my eyes already red.

"Why is it so hard.. to leave you.. with another guy..?"

— renjun

Jaemin left the bakery earlier and I've never seen him for the rest of the day. TaeHwa also said she hasn't seen him.

I guess.. his flight back to Korea at 2 am is real..

"Jaemin went back to Korea.. what happened?" Mark Hyung asked me then I told him everything.

"Oh.. well.. at least, you won't have a rival anymore but.. is Jaemin really willing to let go the love of his life?" He said, falling on his back on the bed.

"That's what I'm wondering.. he's letting her go easily." I said, wrapping my arms around my legs, looking out the window.

"But all I know.." I looked up at Mark, scrolling on his phone.

"All I know.. Jaemin will find someone.. bet on a girl named Kang Mijoo." He said then I realized the name is familiar.

"Kang Mijoo?? That popular idol who is Kang Daniel's younger sister?" I asked then he nodded.

"They seem a perfect match..and me and Jaemin will feature on DOTB soon.." He said before looking out the window.

"And she will be there... and something will totally happen." He said, smiling then I blinked a couple of times..

Hoping Jaemin is really okay..

I woke up to seeing TaeHwa beside me. I immediately fell off the bed the second I saw her.

She then woke up and rub her eyes.

"Oh? You're awake..?" She said then I looked around and saw Mark Hyung is gone.

"W-where is Mark?"

"He's out to buy food since he can't cook.." She said, sitting up before putting on her hood and went to the bathroom.

Why the heck is she here anyway!?

"By the way! Mark is the one who told me to come here!" She shouted before locking the bathroom door.

I sighed and rubbed the my temples, grabbing my phone and tried calling Mark but he won't answer.

After a few minutes, TaeHwa just exited the bathroom, only wearing an oversized hoodie and boxers like it's a normal thing.

"If you're thinking if this is a normal thing, then it is. Jaemin have seen me like this like a billion times." She said, jumping on the bed and I blushed.

I sit beside her and she lie her head on my lap. I was really red and decided to play with her hair.

"Don't you have a world tour?" She asked then I nodded.

"But it's still next week.. I have time." I said then she nodded.

It suddenly starts becoming cold and I looked out the window..

"It's.. snowing..?" I said, confused why it's snowing so early here..

TaeHwa sit up and stare at the window. She then stood up and opened the door to the balcony, reaching her hand out to the snow.

I walked beside her and watch her smile at the snow.

"The snow came earlier than expected." She said, smiling softly then I also smiled.

"I love you.." She said then my eyes widened at her words. I look at her in the eye and I became red.

"My mom used to say.. if I confess to my crush on the first snowfall.. we'll be together for a long time.." She said as she starts fidgeting with her fingers.

I grabbed her hand, pulling her to me before smashing my lips onto hers. She kissed back and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I'll make you.. that long time.. will be forever." I said before pecking her lips again.

"I love you too, Lee TaeHwa."

『end』