Chapter 13

Jenna and I walked into my house to get my things. They have a hot tub in there back yard so I had to grab a bikini.

I went to grab my go-to bikini. It's light green, the top is like a normal bikini but has a wide strap under it that crosses in the front. The bottoms are a normal bottom with ties on both sides. It makes my figure looks great.

I come out of the bathroom with it on and Jenna says,

"Dang bestie, you look hot," Jenna said laughing.

"Awe thanks," I said.

We started walking to her house. Once we got in a put my stuff in Jenna's room. She was changing into a bikini like mine but it's white.

We grab some towels and head outside. They have a covered back porch that has a tv on the wall next to the hot tub.

We decided to watch Netflix.

We were watching the Office when the back porch door is opened but a shirtless Drew.

He wasn't alone.

There was Brittany.

In a yellow bikini. She has the body of a cardboard box.

"We should go somewhere else," Drew said grabbing her hand and turning around.

"No, let's stay," Brittany said smirking.

Her and Drew make their way into the hot tub. Jenna and I just looked at each other like oh my gosh, leave.

Drew kept looking at me.

I think Brittany noticed because she went right in and kissed him. I was like okay I'm out.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get dressed. I'm probably just going to head home." I said sad smiling at Jenna.

"Okay, I'll be inside in a minute." she said.

I walked inside I stood at the door drying off when I hear Jenna yelling at Drew.

"I can't believe you. This is why I told you not to date Delilah but no you never listen. So you dump her and then start messing around with Brittany. You should be ashamed of yourself. You told me that you never felt this way about anyone before. Then you go and lose her. I'm kind of happy it didn't work out because she doesn't deserve you anyway." Jenna screamed at Drew.

"Wait till Jay finds out what you did. He's gonna hate you for breaking his sister's heart." Jenna said grabbing her towel and walking inside.

I waited for her at the door and hugged her.

She smiled and said,

"Wanna finish this sleepover at your house," Jenna said smiling.

"Yeah," I said.

We walked up the stairs and I grabbed my stuff. We were on the way down the stairs when Drew stood at the bottom.

I didn't even look at him I just kept walking.

"Lilah I'm sorry. I didn't think you would be here." Drew said grabbing my chin lightly to make sure I was looking at him.

I couldn't keep it in anymore I just start crying and got out of his grip.

I walked out the door and Drew followed.

"Can you at least talk to me?" Drew said grabbing my arm.

"What?!" I said starting to get irritated.

"I'm hurt too you know. It's not just you." Drew said starting to get angry.

"Are you kidding me? Obviously you're not or you won't be with Brittany already." I said starting to get angry.

"Why do you always blame everything on me when you wanted a break up too!" Drew was screaming at this point.

"I only said it because I thought that's what you wanted. Obviously it was because you wouldn't have mentioned it." I said screaming back.

"No, it's not what I wanted I said because I thought that was for the best!" He said screaming.

"Did you not like me or something. I know I'm not as pretty as Brittany in your eyes." I said still yelling.

I'm surprised the neighbors aren't complaining.

"Yes, I freaking liked you. You're so much prettier than Brittany. This isn't about her. He said yelling.

"See you liked me. That's the whole problem you wanted to break up because you stopped liking me." I said yelling instead of screaming.

"That's not the reason." He said still yelling.

"Then what is it. You started liking someone else. Maybe you shouldn't have even asked me out or have kissed me at the beach then none of this would have happened." I said yelling while tears are falling down my face.

"Maybe I shouldn't have." He said still yelling while walking back inside.

"So your just going to walk away." I said still crying I wasn't yelling anymore."

"I guess. And by the way, we're over and stop crying." He said slamming the door.

I look at Jenna.

She walked out the door during the argument.

She ran over and hugged me and I just started crying again.

I looked behind us at the door and there's

Drew his eyes are red.

He's been crying too.