5

Day 3 of Secretary Jeon

"Wear this" Hoseok came in and threw a suit at me.
Quickly undressing, thinking this was urgent, I finally finished getting the tie on.

Barging into Hoseok's office without warning, I startled a half naked Hoseok.

Quickly letting out a 'eep!',  I closed the door while apolagizing.
I just waited outside the door, trying to figure out why I had to wear a suit all of a sudden.
In the middle of my thoughts, I replayed the picture of Hoseok, and his toned, tanned skin.

Hoseoks POV

I completely forgot about the charity ball. I thought my secretary would know, but my secretary doesnt know shit because hes new.

I thought about meeting Xiumin.....

The reason we were always so contradicting was very obvious to the public.
I was known for only having three celebrities in my entertainment company.

The famous Agust D, for his rapping.
V, the singer.
And Jin, the actor who also sings his own osts.

I would teach them the choreography, and helped make some lyrics.
And because I always treated them well with food, living, and working conditions, my title was often known as the 'boss everyone wanted'.

But.
Xiumins company had 11 people. They were all very talented.

The reason he wants me and my company so badly is because of his bad title.
He is known as the man who caused 3 artists to leave. (I love Xiumin, hes my exo bias, please dont think I dont love them!!)

If I were to join him, he'd profit a lot from it.

I threw the suit on Jungkooks desk, as I went in my office to start wearing mine.

I knew I had to change, but I couldn't help but worry about Jungkook. Jungkook should know that he had to steer clear of Xiumin, but just in case, I'll tell him.

Looking at my watch, I realized I should stop thinking, and actually change.

Taking off my shirt, Jungkook came in, catching me by surprise.

..........

He looked good in a suit.