16.

•Oof, it's been 3 weeks since I last updated, I apologize greatly•

I stop a few feet away from him. When I actually give him a good look, I realize that he looks worse than me. His hair is messy and oily. He has large bags under his bloodshot eyes.

But he did this to himself. Not me. I didn't do anything wrong. This is his fault. He's the one who chose to go to that girls bedroom. Sure, the alcohol might've slightly affected his decision, but not all of it. I've heard multiple stories where one person was drunk and refused go to home with their actual partner. He was careless.

Maybe he never loved me. Maybe he never was actually into guys.

But then why did he date me? Why did he sleep with a girl?

Why am I not good enough for him?

I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn't notice him walk towards me.

I looked up at him and we stared into each other's eyes before I took a step back and broke our eye contact.

"I can't forgive you. I want to. But I can't. I still don't know why you did it. I still feel like I'm not good enough for you. Because I know if I was good enough, you would've come to my house instead of that girls."

"You are good enough, quit sayin that you're not. I'm the one who did this because I wasn't thinking and I was stupid. It's all my fault that our relationship ended and I am so sorry."

He looked at me with pleading eyes and I turned away.

"I don't know, Dallas. Just... give me a couple days to think everything over..."

"Okay, I can do that. Just let me take you home, please," he says.

•How was this? I'm really sorry for such a short chapter. I really am trying to update everything because I've been super slow•