♥00♥ I finally meet you

Herogatari, Rewrite, Diamond Flower, and Rewrite: Diamond. A long journey's taken and finally you've made it here...to the final rewrite.

Class 1-A of U.A. were cheering because they get to go to a complete new place and they're about to arrive. They were told they will go to a small country that's recently decided to open their borders and allow people to visit them. As a friendly gesture, Shiranui Island decided to allow a school of young heroes to come and look at their island. It's a small island that has a population of 2500 people. They were traveling there by ship right now. 

They will go there and assist the people of Shiranui Island with construction work as they have their Provisional Hero Licenses.

"I heard the girls there are all beautiful! I cannot wait to go there and peep at them!" Mineta being Mineta, he's being a pervert as usual. "Maybe I can meet someone with the body of Yaomomo and actually enjoy being perved on!" 

"I don't think such girl exists." Kirishima said to Mineta, "And that's enough out of you. Seriously." They do say 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do' Kirishima Eijirou wondered why was it that when this guy go to whatever location it just doesn't stay in his head. He could see one of the girls beating Mineta's ass. He chose to look the other way. 

Kirishima took a deep breath and he smiled at the faraway distance of how the ocean stretched far. The world's amazing; jus when you thought you saw it all and there's so much of it that hasn't been explored yet. He couldn't wait to be a proper Pro Hero and get to go to many places and experience many things. 

"It says here they are independent, even the World Pro Hero Association have no control over them. I wonder what kind of heroes they have there?" Midoriya Izuku's looking forward to this trip just like everyone else. "I have to get souvenirs for Mom and All Might! Mirio-senpai will surely enjoy something too so I have to put him on the list too." Ah. He's in mumbling mode. 

"Deku-kun sure is kind to everyone back home~." Uraraka said with a cheerful smile. 

The island was called Shiranui. Just like its name indicate, it's unknown to many people. Culture-wise, it's like another Japan but during the time when people wore kimono instead of modern clothings. 

When they've arrived, they were welcomed by the island's citizens. 

"Welcome to Shiranui island. My name is Ri. Allow me to be your guide of the island." Ri's a very a beautiful woman with long brown hair. "The clothes you are wearing are unique. It's the first time I see it." 

But the girls loved Ri's kimono! She looked so beautiful and elegant! How old was she anyway? 

"I'm 40." 

"40?!" This shocked the boys and girls of 1-A because they thought she was in her early twenties! 

'How is she older than me but look 20 years younger?!' Aizawa didn't look shocked but he was shocked. "Bakugou, you don't look shocked at all. No need to be shy if you agree with the others." 

"My Mother is 39." 

"...right. It shouldn't be anything new to you, huh?" Aizawa have met Bakugou Mitsuki before so it shouldn't surprise Bakugou Katsuki that there's someone whose age and appearance contrast greatly.

"My, you all looked surprised." Ri said while touching her cheek. 

"Children! H-how many children do you have?!" Mineta and Kaminari both shouted, unable to believe such a young looking woman even have children!