Chapter 1

Hello true believers it is I Stan Lee here I will be the narrator for this story I mean why not it's a comic book story is it not but a Japanese version let's star the story shall we in the world were regular people start their job and stuff like that but miracle has happen in Qing Qing city that a child has the power of light and after that people around the world are having reports of superpowers or they like to called it Quirks all that power they have becomes normal to everyone that their dreams are now becomes reality and they became Superhuman, The population of it is 80% that has different abilities or superpowers now people around the world thinks everything like a comic book like mine's but now with superpowers comes a new age has been born The Age of Heroes but criminals activity has been increase that they becomes Villains the government were trying to figure out how to reform laws of Quirks heroes became peacekeepers to the world that they have to protect even they got to pay for it and becomes fame and glory of their powers but for me I don't want become fame nor glory I use my power for the great and good remember these words young believers with great power comes great responsibility now let's see these young heroes shall we.

In New York city of Marvel Academy~

"Hello is principal Nezu available today." A bald man in a wheelchair that has a X on the wheel.

"Hello this is principal Nezu speaking." Principal Nezu said on the phone.

"Hello old friend it's me Charles how's it going over at your academy." Principal Charles said to his old friend.

"I'm doing fine with my academy here why is that Charles?" Principal Nezu asking him.

"Well I will like if some of my students try at your academy and stuff like that to experience your teaching of you academy." Principal Charles said and ask to him.

"Ooooohhhhh that will be splendid idea just sent me their files to me and I will love to see my students to see what your MA students can do in here." Principal Nezu said with excitement and joy.

"Quite indeed my friend i will sent my 5 students to Japan tomorrow." Principal Charles said to him.

"Okay because the test will start about 10 months." Principal Nezu said.

"Thank you Nezu and my friend stark has a house for them live so don't worry about it and it's good talk to you old friend good-day." Principal Charles said.

"You too and good-day charles." Principal Nezu said and hang up.

" Principal Nezu said and hang up

Charles Xavier aka Professor X

Quirk or superpower: Telepathic

"Now then let us start shell we." Principal Charles said.

"Of course professor we have Neon stark, Antonie, Anya corazon, Peter parker, and Elizabeth barnes." Captain America said to him and place down 5 photos of the students on the table.