Chapter 1

So I get up bright and early in the morning to finish packing my stuff. Today is the day I finally move out. I go to call my BestFriend Trevon to see if he's ready to go, but he beat me to it and called me first. As I walk into my room, New Atlanta by Migos blared from my phone.

"GoodMorning BestFriend!" I almost yelled into the phone.

"Wussup Bestiee. Ayee you ready to go cuz I just finished packing?" He answered.

"Yeaa. I was just about to call you. I just finished packing. I'm ready if you ready."

He paused for a moment, and I thought he had hung up. I waited a few more seconds then I said, "You there?"

It still took him a while to answer me but he eventually said something. "Yeah I'm here I'm just thinkinn about how when we were in like ninth grade and you used to always say you were moving to Atlanta, and I would say that I was gone go witchu. I remember one day you went over there and you came back and texted me when you got home. You said that you had a good time and that you wanted to go back but you wanted to bring me witchu. I just can't believe this day is really here."

I was sort of speechless at that moment. It brought back a lot of memories when he said that. I thought for a moment. I thought about the time when I first told him I was gonna move to Atlanta. He said he was gonna come with me so he could be with his BestFriend. I had all these plans. I had told him that I was gonna get a job at Pure Atlanta or at a store in Lenox Square and meet Migos while I was there. I've been a Migos fan since Juug Season came out. Quavo has always been my favorite Migo. He's my favorite rapper, period.

"I'm happy too and I can't wait to be roomies with my Bestiee! If you ready, I'm on my way. See you in a few minutes!"

"I been ready! See you in a few minutes KnotHead!!

I got the rest of my stuff and put it in my brand new, red 2015 Audi A8. I said my last goodbye to my cramped apartment and got in my car. I turned on some Migos, turned the volume all the way up, and headed for Trevon's house.