【three】

The boy didn't know why.

It was just a gut instinct.

"Climb the mountain, you won't!"

Or maybe it was pure pressure.

But he had been persuaded to climb a big ass mountain.

He said yes, obviously.

It was a lot harder than he imagined though.

There were winding trails that were covered by tree limbs and rocks everywhere.

It was a beautiful sight, though.

It was now Autumn and all the leaves were changing.

The scenery around the young male looked like it came straight out of a magazine.

Most of the hike he was at a loss for words, although he had no one to talk to in the first place.

He would occasionally speak his thoughts out loud, resulting in phrases that would be:

"Climb up the fucking mountain, you won't. Yeah, I will and it is a terrible idea."

"Good job guys you killed your best friend hAh!"

"They are really going to have a piece of my mind after I get back down."

Really the boy could climb down now and say he had in fact climbed he mountain, but he's not one to lie.

It took him a good portion of the day to get up the mountain, and by now the picturesque autumn view has melted into the night.

As if this wasn't great enough for the boy, attempting to make a shelter to sleep in, he kept on hearing strange cries from an animal he'd never heard before.

Now his empty threats of his death just might be filled by a wild animal.

The young boy thought this would be just splendid.